Level 3 Digital Marketer
Company: Three Sixtee
Full Address: E107, Hackney Bridge, E Bay Ln, London E15 2SJ
Weekly Hours Worked: 9:30 – 5:30
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 355 8810
About the company:
We’re a small but mighty team of digital specialists based in London. Obsessed with data, AI, growth and creative innovation, we bring together a wide set of skills and live for technology.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Marketer with Three Sixtee, a Marketing Company based in London.
Three Sixtee is looking for driven individuals to join their ambitious startup digital agency as an
apprentice. We pride ourselves on setting challenging goals and having fun achieving them together.
We value our culture and are looking for optimistic and motivated people to join our team. Are you
up to the challenge?
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Updating Canva templates
- Adding email content in email marketing platform
- Uploading content onto our content management system (we use WordPress!)
- Researching competitors
- Coming up with fun creative campaign ideas
- Assisting with content creation and selection for our blog and social media
- Use our data analysis tool and provide ideas and opportunities for improving our website (training on tools will be provided)
- Posting content on social media
- Helping with creating branded content such as slide decks, video and more
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Familiarity with the Google Suite
- Passion for digital marketing
- Willingness to learn
- Had blogging experience (nice but not essential)
- Managed a social media page (nice but not essential)
- Tech Savvy
- Possess a proactive attitude, going the extra mile
- Be presentable and punctual
- You must be passionate and eager to learn more about the digital marketing industry
- Have a close attention to detail
- Motivated and positive
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive technical training online. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Google Fundamentals/Analytics
- Content Marketing
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Upskilling Toolbox
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com