Emotio Design Ltd
Level 3 Digital Marketer
Company: Emotio Design Ltd
Full Address: William Old Centre, Ducks Hill Rd, Northwood HA6 2NP
Weekly Hours Worked: 09:00-17:30, Mon-Friday
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
Emotio’s team have been designing and building brands since 1989; our digital skills have been honed over two decades. As part of a group of businesses under one roof that included DNA Digital, Academy of Chief Marketers, Superbrands & Coolbrands we have a diverse friendly and supportive team of 20 in the UK and many more offshore. After 25 years designing websites we have a unique understanding of the marketing, design and build process and the best way to get your project delivered.
We focus on helping grow and commercialise our clients through creative design and an innovative, in-depth understanding of which marketing tactics are best suited to reach and engage their audience.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Marketing Apprentice with Emotio Design Limited, a Digital Marketing Company based in Northwood.
You will be working across search advertising (SEO & PPC), social media marketing (Paid & Community), content marketing, and other forms of digital marketing. You will be involved in planning & delivering marketing campaigns for a wide range of our clients. Working closely with the rest of the team, who have been delivering digital campaigns for over 25 years, you will learn to conduct research, analysis, implementation, and reporting of marketing campaigns.
You will be required to liaise with suppliers and clients, maintaining a productive and customer-focused relationship. You will also be expected to keep the Senior Management Team advised on the status of campaigns and provide early notice of any potential hurdles that need to be overcome or requirements to re-evaluate campaign strategies.
Emotio will train you to become a specialist in Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Google Adwords, paid and organic social media & email marketing.
- We offer an exciting and friendly working environment
- You will learn a holistic approach to marketing rather than be siloed to one tactic
- You will work with a wide range of industries keeping strategies exciting and fresh.
- We are close Google & Facebook Partners who provide us with excellent training
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Keyword research and SEO
- Setting up and managing Google Ad campaigns
- Setting up and managing paid advertising campaigns on Facebook Ads / Instagram
- Liaise and ensure good communication with internal team, suppliers and clients
- Promote the brand values of the organisation through the contribution of quality work and a high level of customer service.
- Required to employ a wide range of marketing successfully
- Any other duties as necessary
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Excellent, proven interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills
- Effective problem-solving skills
- A passion for marketing
- Ability to multi-task and work successfully in a fast-paced office setting
- Proficiency with office computer equipment and software
- Proficiency in English with a good numerical ability
- Previous marketing experience is an advantage
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive technical training online. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Google Fundamentals/Analytics
- Content Marketing
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Upskilling Toolbox
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com