Level 3 Digital Marketer
7 Carlisle Street, Suite 5, London, W1D 3BW
37.5 Hours Per Week
£16-19K Per Annum
Please contact Josh on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
We were born out of a love to be different, to be open and honest with our clients, to live for delivery, and to know that we are only as good as our last piece of work.
We saw that the traditional mar-comms agency model was tired: it evolved slowly, it carried huge resource, it was expensive to run, and couldn’t deliver fast enough in an always-on digital world. Agility was a thing of the past and clients were the ones suffering (and footing the bill). So Cavalier was born with the objective to be faster, less bureaucratic, more economical, all without compromising on quality of execution.
As a team, we are a band of millennial entrepreneurs, creatives and data dorks. We stick true to our guns. We don’t outsource – we produce and create everything in-house – always increasing the quality and speed of delivery, whilst decreasing unnecessary costs to our clients.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Marketer with Cavalier, a marketing agency based in London.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Promotion of the brand through social media
- Content creation
- Website updates
- Identifying new conversion channels
- Identifying speaking and editorial opportunities
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Content creation
- Keen interest in digital, marketing, and Social media
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in written communications
- Able to work in a team environment and communicate effectively with co-workers
- Ability to communicate technical information to the user estate with a genuine desire to assist the customer.
- Proactive and self-driven attitude
- An interest in food & drink, fashion, sustainability or social good
- Passion for social media
- Team player
- Willingness to learn
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive technical training online. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Google Fundamentals/Analytics
- Content Marketing
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Upskilling Toolbox
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com