Level 3 Digital Marketer
Title: Digital Marketing Apprentice
Full Address: FixFirm| Pyke Road | Lincoln | LN6 3QS
Weekly Hours Worked: 37.5 hours per week
Please contact or firstname.lastname@example.org call 01133 500 333
About the company:
Fixfirm Limited is a specialist supplier of Fixings, Fastenings and Power Tools to the Construction, Electrical/Mechanical and Engineering industries throughout the UK. Fixfirm Limited is a family owned and managed company which has been established for 50 years.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Marketer with FixFirm Limited, a Construction equipment supplier in Lincoln, England
FixFrim are looking for a Digital Marketing Apprentice to assist the Marketing Director with updating the company website with regards to product information. This includes images, descriptions, video and datasheets to essentially improve the customer online experience. The job will also include design elements including e-shots, online banners, posters and signage.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Update the company website for better end user experience
- Provide assistance in generating company e-shots
- Sorting customer data for e-shots and click through reports for the Sales Team
- Assist in producing printed items such posters and signage
- Organise the administration and ‘information gathering’ associated with brochure production
- Update Social Media sites
- The role will be office based in Lincoln and will include attending team meetings.
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
Skills Required (Social Media Executive Skills and Qualifications):
- Great IT and design skills, experience in Photoshop. Ideally also experience with Illustrator.
- Using a Video Editing software
- Show confidence when speaking with clients and suppliers both face to face and on the phone.
- Telephone Skills.
- Creative with a flair for design.
- Social Networking experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Preferably someone with in depth knowledge of social media and the various platforms.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Have a good sense of humour and fun.
- Manage your own work load.
- Able to use Initiative.
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive six weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Business Principles with E-Commerce
- Video & Imaging Software
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com