Level 3 Digital Marketer
105 Ashby Rd, Loughborough LE11 3AB
37.5 hours per week (Mon-Fri).
Minimum 3 days working in office, 2 days work from home
£6 per hour / £225 per week
21 days holiday + Bank Holidays
No parking provided
Please contact: email@example.com or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
Limelight Digital are looking for a Digital Marketing Apprentice to help support our business. We are a growing digital marketing agency based in Loughborough in the East Midlands with a fantastic reputation in our industry.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Marketing Apprentice with Limelight Digital, a Digital Marketing Agency based in Loughborough.
Your day to day approach to work will be a “make it happen” attitude understanding your need to get the job done.
In the role you will be able to experience working on a wide variety of client projects across multiple areas of digital marketing including search engine optimisation, online advertising & social media management. Training will be primarily provided on the job working on the delivery of specific tasks with our team of digital marketing specialists.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of (but not limited to):
- Creating content/blogs for client websites
- Uploading content via CMS systems (such as WordPress)
- Creating social media posts and delivery calendars
- Analysing success/failure of social media campaigns and making recommendations
- Writing ad copy for Google Ads/Bing Ads campaigns
- Analysing keyword performance in ad campaigns
- General client administration (such as creating reports)
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Comfortable with article/blog writing
- Familiarity with basic business concepts (such as ROI)
- Must be able to work confidently with MS Word/Google Docs & MS Excel/Google Sheets
- Some familiarity with online marketing
- Enthusiasm and passion for Digital Marketing
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivation and a strong willingness to learn
- Positive attitude
- Good problem-solving ability
- Strong analytical skills
- Attention to detail
We hope to be able to offer the successful candidate a permanent position at the end of their apprenticeship.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive technical training online. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Google Fundamentals/Analytics
- Content Marketing
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Upskilling Toolbox
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org