Seven Search & Selection
Level 3 Digital Marketer
Company: Seven Search & Selection
Full Address: 36 Park Row, Leeds LS1 5JL
Weekly Hours Worked: Full Time
Please contact Jess on Jessica.email@example.com or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
Seven Search & Selection is a unique business within a competitive crowd and is the trusted recruitment partner for national and international businesses in Consumer and Retail.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Marketing Apprentice with Seven Search & Selection, a recruitment company based in Leeds.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Apprentice to make a difference to our Marketing department. You will be creating exciting content, promoting our brand online, driving traffic to our website and helping to raise our profile so we can source excellent candidates for our awesome roles.
This Marketing role will see your creative content have a direct impact on the success of our businesses as you develop our brand profile.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Be the LinkedIn gatekeeper; take responsibility for posting daily, showcasing your creative skills to our target audience
- Social platforms up to date; Instagram and Twitter
- A way with words; produce interesting and SEO-optimised articles for our website
- Write, design and create recruitment videos, job ads, infographics
- Analytics; track our engagement activity through monthly overviews using Google analytics
- Generate content for our consultants to use in their own campaigns
- Website maintenance, ensuring all our content is up to date, relevant and looking its best!
- Support on wider business admin
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- A Levels/BTEC grades Distinction or D* in English, Digital Media, Design or similar
- Copywriting social posts, long form articles and email campaigns
- Creative preference – you must have an interest in producing video content
- Interest in social media – we use LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Ability to speak to a broad range of colleagues including recruiters, directors and occasionally candidates
- Data-aware – you will need to navigate our database and the analytics of our marketing campaigns to monitor what works and what doesn’t
- Can do attitude
- Good writing skills
- Hybrid working with 3 days in our Leeds office and 2 days from home (if you want to the office is open if you’d rather be there!)
- 25 days holiday on top of bank holidays
- Autonomous working style – set your own pace and work independently
- Quarterly team trips/days out
- On-site gym, bike rack and shower facilities in our Leeds office
- 3 mornings per year to take off last minute, when you need a bit more ‘me-time’
- Free eye test and flu jab
- One charity day per year to take, to give to a charity of your choice.
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Digital Marketer, with training in how to:
- Source, plan, develop and deploy digital content across a variety of channels including your website and social media.
- Execute multi-channel digital campaigns using online platforms.
- Monitor and evaluate channel and campaign performance using different analytical tools.
- Adopt a test and learn approach to digital marketing activities, making recommendations for improvement.
For a full list of programme modules visit: estio.co.uk/courses/digitalmarketer
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org