Exceed Marketing Ltd
Level 3 Digital Marketer
Title – Digital Marketing Apprentice
Company – Exceed Marketing Limited
Full Address – Dewsbury Business Centre, 9 Wellington Road, Dewsbury, WF13 1HF
Weekly Hours Worked – Full time Mon-Fri 9-5pm
Salary – £5-6 p/h dependant on candidate’s experience
Please contact email@example.com or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
Exceed is a fast-growing specialist PPC agency offering paid search, paid social, shopping, display advertising, affiliate marketing and product feed management services to businesses in a range of industries.
Using our analytical and creative processes, our work has been recognised at European and national industry events. Market leading brands as well as SME’s trust us to grow their sales, leads and market share.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Marketing Apprentice with Exceed marketing a Digital Marketing company based in Dewsbury.
Due to the continued growth of the agency and recent account wins, we are now looking for a talented Digital Marketing Apprentice to work alongside our Marketing Director to develop, grow and own their client accounts and campaigns.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious individual to develop within a fast-paced environment and work closely with our experienced Marketing Director.
You will be given a hands-on role from day one with constant training to develop your skills with the long-term aim of enhancing your skills. Over time you will be given greater ownership of the marketing campaigns you manage.
The Exceed office is situated within a minute’s walk from Dewsbury’s train and bus stations whilst free onsite parking is also available. The office is in an ideal location for anyone commuting from anywhere within West Yorkshire.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
Google & Bing PPC
- Identifying Keyword Volumes
- Planning/ Running/ Testing PPC campaigns
- Optimising product feeds and running Google Shopping campaigns
Manage Social Media Channels
- Running Facebook & Instagram Advertising Campaigns
- Growing the user base across social channels
- Track and analyse the various marketing channel to see which campaigns are performing, and update campaigns accordingly
- Measure results and optimise promotions accordingly
- Negotiate and find new promotions on a consistent basis
- Research new brands and bring them onboard to promote their offers
- Fast growing specialist Digital Marketing agency
- Key focus on working with ambitious Islamic brands
- Learn and develop across PPC, SEO, social media, email marketing, copywriting & affiliate marketing
- Based in the heart of Dewsbury with transport links within walking distance
- Learn on the job with an experienced professional & gain a recognised industry qualification through Estio Training
- Has a passion for digital marketing
- Excellent time and organisational skills
- High level of grammatical and communication skills
- A positive and calm attitude
- Ability to use their own initiative
- Proficient using MS Office applications
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Previous experience in a digital marketing role
- A good understanding of Pay Per Click (PPC) marketing
- Knowledge and/or use of WordPress
- Confident in communicating effectively with clients and key stakeholders
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths
- Google Ads and/or Bing Ads certification advantageous
- Understanding and use of Google/Bing Ads Editor desirable
- Some knowledge on how to use Google Analytics
- Ability to develop and implement PPC strategies
- Knowledge of other digital marketing fields such as SEO, email marketing and web development
- How to use social media as a marketing campaign to promote growth in revenue for a client
- Excellent time and organisational skills
- High level of grammatical skills to communicate with colleagues and clients
- An analytical mind to process data and apply learnings
- Ability to use their own initiative to grow their accounts
- A positive and calm attitude to cope with pressurised situations
- Casual dress
- Early 4.30pm finish Friday
- On-site parking
- 28 days holidays
- Hands on experience working with someone who has been involved in digital marketing projects with Next, Goodyear Tyres, Tesco Bank, Co-Operative to name a few
- Progression in the company after positive performance reviews
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive six weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Business Principles with E-Commerce
- Video & Imaging Software
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org