The Lomond Group
Level 3 Digital Marketer
Title: Digital Marketing Apprentice
Company: The Lomond Group
Full Address: Helena House, Troy Mills, Troy Road Horsforth LS18 5GN
Weekly Hours Worked: Monday-Friday 9-5.30
Please contact email@example.com or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
The Lomond Group is focused on acquiring good quality estate and letting agencies to build our regional network in Aberdeen, Birmingham, Brighton, Edinburgh, Hull, Leeds, Manchester, Sheffield and York. Lomond now has a network of some of the strongest regional brands and estate agency and lettings businesses across the UK.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Marketing Apprentice with The Lomond Group, a Lettings and Sales Agency based across England and Scotland with its head office in Horsforth.
To support the Marketing Department with digital marketing and all administrative tasks
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- To achieve positive working relationships by being an excellent communicator between the regions and the marketing department, using multiple forms of communication including; emails, phone calls, face to face
- To provide support to the digital marketing department in areas such as; data input, social and digital reporting, social media activity, copywriting and website updates
- Support the team in all day to day marketing tasks such as ordering print, organising events, supporting our regional marketing activities and general administrative tasks
- Be a team player, willing to support the entire team whilst learning new marketing skills and processes
- Carry out tasks to agreed deadlines and with accuracy
- Be able to track and report on numbers and data accurately
- Learn departments administrative tasks and carry out with minimal supervision
- Receive positive feedback from the team and other departments with regards communication and support
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Good communication skills
- Able to report on numbers with accuracy
- Flexible to adapt to different tasks
- Ability to learn new skills quickly
- Excellent time management
- Ability to prioritise
- Strong work ethic
- Good attention to detail
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive technical training online. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Google Fundamentals/Analytics
- Content Marketing
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Upskilling Toolbox
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org