With Support Ltd
Title: Digital Marketing Apprentice
Company: With Support Ltd
Full Address: Queen Square Business Park, Honley, Huddersfield, West Yorkshire HD9 6QZ
Weekly Hours Worked: Monday – Friday 9am – 5:30pm
Salary: 10K Per Annum
Please contact Ciara Glynn on email@example.com or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
With Support are open-source gurus! Early pioneers in bringing open-source software into everyday business use since 2005. With Support were one of the very first companies to provide a dedicated professional and commercial open-source support service.
Our team is diverse, and our work is highly specialised. We are well respected within the technical community as the go-to people for open-source expertise in all areas. To this day we are leading the way for other companies to adopt open-source and we are at the cutting edge of new technology implementation into business environments.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Marketing Apprentice with Support, an IT Services Company based in Huddersfield.
The digital marketer will use a variety of digital marketing methods to communicate with customers and promote sales and activities. You will be involved in the promotion of products and services through a variety of digital channels, using the internet and mobile technology. Push and pull marketing techniques are applied, targeting consumers both directly and indirectly.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Create and upload copy and images for our websites
- write and dispatch email marketing campaigns
- provide accurate reports and analysis to clients and company management to demonstrate effective return on investment (ROI)
- research new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums
- design website banners and assist with web visuals
- communicate with clients, affiliate networks and affiliate partners
- conduct keyword research and web statistics reporting
- contribute to social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns
- use web analytics software to monitor the performance of client websites and make recommendations for improvement
- contribute to company and industry blogs and manage e-communications
- assist with paid media, including liaising with digital advertising agencies
- develop and integrate content marketing strategies
- keep up to date with current digital trends
- manage the contact database and assist with lead generation activities
- negotiate with media suppliers to achieve the best price for clients.
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- knowledge of existing and emerging social media platforms
- networking and analytical skills
- strong verbal communication skills for articulating ideas to colleagues and clients
- attention to detail and accuracy
- creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas
- the ability to work as part of a team
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive technical training online. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Google Fundamentals/Analytics
- Content Marketing
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Upskilling Toolbox
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org