Level 3 Digital Marketer
Title – Digital Marketing Apprentice
Company – Maratopia
Full Address – St. Georges House, 7 St George’s Square, Huddersfield HD1 1LA
Weekly Hours Worked – Full time Mon-Fri 9-5pm
Salary – £10-14K Starting Depending on Experience
Please contact: Jack on email@example.com or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
- We’re an ambitious mid sized digital marketing agency located in St George’s Square Huddersfield, right next to the train station
- Our services include: SEO, PPC, Social Media, Outreach, Web Design (properly SEOd)
- We are on target to double in size this year, this presents great opportunities for all
- Our vision is “To be our clients’ most trusted partner” this mean transparency, excellent communications and delivery and a forensic obsession with their performance
- We have an eclectic mix of growing challenger brand clients (national and international) along with ambitious local clients
- We work hard, work smart, look for continual improvement, self and assisted learning and aim to support each other
- We like a cooked breakfast on Fridays; to celebrate the end of the week with a success round up accompanied by a drink and some snacks; the odd social outing and BBQ.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Marketing Apprentice with Maratopia, a Digital Marketing & Web development company based in Huddersfield.
You will be responsible for supporting the Digital marketing team in the following activities
- Ad Word Campaigns
- Citation seeking and entering
- Preparing presentations
- Preparing data analysis
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Learning assisting and possibly running PPC campaign management, if not passed sit Adwords and analytics exams
- Learning, assisting and possibly doing onsite SEO
- Site audits
- Copywriting if candidate is suitable
- Assist in building slide deck presentations
- must be good with excel power point google sheets and slides
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths
- Some knowledge on how to use Google Analytics
- Ability to develop and implement PPC strategies (desirable)
- Knowledge of other digital marketing fields such as SEO, email marketing
- How to use social media as a marketing campaign to promote growth in revenue for the company
- Planning and implementing elements of a Marketing Strategy
- Spreadsheets eg Sheets of Excel
- Presentations eg Slides or Power Point
- Excellent time and organisational skills
- High level of grammatical skills to communicate with colleagues and clients
- An analytical mind to process data and apply learnings
- Ability to use their own initiative to grow their accounts
- A positive and calm attitude to cope with pressurised situations
Company Benefits :
- Bonus scheme for Adwords and Analytics passes
- Breakfast and cooked breakfast on Friday
- Early finish, drinks and snacks at Friday round up
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Digital Marketer, with training in how to:
- Source, plan, develop and deploy digital content across a variety of channels including your website and social media.
- Execute multi-channel digital campaigns using online platforms.
- Monitor and evaluate channel and campaign performance using different analytical tools.
- Adopt a test and learn approach to digital marketing activities, making recommendations for improvement.
For a full list of programme modules visit: estio.co.uk/courses/digital-marketer
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org