Level 3 Digital Marketer
Title: Digital Marketing Apprentice
Company: Integrity ITS
Full Address: Heritage Exchange, 64 Plover Rd, Huddersfield HD3 3HR
Weekly Hours Worked: 8AM-5PM Mon-Fri with 1 hour lunch break
Salary – £10,000 (will be flexible for the right person)
Please contact Lois on email@example.com or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
Offering contract and permanent recruitment, large scale campaign management, payroll and limited company advice and support for contractors, Integrity can provide an end-to-end service – and does so for a broad range of clients, from ambitious regional start-ups to multi-national blue chips.
With a dedicated candidate management system, created specifically to cater for the niche requirements of the IT industry, combined with many years’ experience and knowledge operating across a wide variety of sectors, Integrity can source candidates unavailable and unknown to much of the market.
We are looking for an individual who is willing and eager to learn and expand on their own knowledge in an exciting and expanding role as a Digital Marketing Apprentice.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Responsible for company social media accounts such as; Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram
- Opportunity to attend social media events, workshops and courses
- Freedom to create your own content for company blogs and social media posts
- Opportunity to put your own ideas forward on how to improve digital marketing strategy
- Creating informative and engaging photo, video and written content for all company social media platforms
- Scheduling posts for social media accounts at the right times to reach the best audience
- Regularly updating and maintaining the company website with live vacancies and blog posts
- Researching and identifying new trends
- Learning how to use analytical tools to determine the performance of campaigns, posts and website traffic
- Occasionally creating and managing digital marketing campaigns such as email campaigns and paid advertising
- Good organisational skills and the ability to plan and work to deadlines
- Good written communication
- Ability to use self-initiative when needed
- Highly motivated with a can-do attitude
- Ability to follow direction and listen to feedback to improve
- Creative mindset to generate and share new ideas
- Opportunity to progress within the company
- Relaxed, friendly but hardworking environment
- Multiple work incentives; eg. Red Letter Day, bonuses, race trips.
- Regular social events
- Complimentary tea/coffee, biscuits, sweets and crisps etc.
- Onsite deli, gym and spa for convenience
- Office easily accessible via public transport
5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Digital Marketer, with training in how to:
- Source, plan, develop and deploy digital content across a variety of channels including your website and social media.
- Execute multi-channel digital campaigns using online platforms.
- Monitor and evaluate channel and campaign performance using different analytical tools.
- Adopt a test and learn approach to digital marketing activities, making recommendations for improvement.
For a full list of programme modules visit: estio.co.uk/courses/digital-marketer
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org