Social Progress Ltd
Level 3 Digital Marketer
Digital Marketing Apprentice
Social Progress Ltd
Bridge House, 2 Woodhead Rd, Honley, Holmfirth HD9 6PX
35 Hours a week 9am-5pm
Please contact Ciara.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
Social Progress specialise in social media account management, training and consulting. Working with them is simple. You tell us what you want to achieve and Social Progress find the best way to help you succeed. Whether that’s Social Progress looking after your social media, an in-house training session, open workshops or a bit of coaching support to get you up & running.
Estio Training have an exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing Apprentice, with Social Progress, a Marketing Agency, based in Holmfirth..
Social Progress are looking for a highly creative, passionate, proactive, result-driven, professional, and confident digital marketing individual to join the team in our office in Honley, Huddersfield. You must have great communication skills, digital marketing and graphic design experience, an eye for detail and an imaginative flair.
- Building the digital marketing presence of our clients
- Responsible for the creation of digital marketing content – graphics, photography, video content
- Experienced in social media advertising – Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter
- Business development in line with the client’s goals
- Strong stakeholder management – clients, suppliers, collaborators
- Excellent customer service skills and problem solving abilities
- Team player working along side others in the Social Progress team
- Copywriting, blogs and campaign creation
- General Administration eg. Updates on websites, workshop & training descriptions
- Engage in the Social Progress social media accounts, networking, events and exhibitions
- Proactively manage client relationships
- Strategic marketing & planning
- Set up and optimise social media accounts for clients
- Formulate targeted social media advertisements based on client’s business objectives
- Take part in and record the details in social media strategy and planning meetings
- Proactively post to client’s social media accounts – LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google My Business, YouTube, Pinterest, TripAdvisor and other social media sites where required
- Respond to posts from social media visitors on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google My Business, YouTube, Pinterest, Trip Advisor and other social media sites where required
- Create graphics, photography, videos, animation, gifs and copy for social media posts
- Measure and analyse stats from organic social media posts and paid promotions
- Check and update website blogs and pages on behalf of clients
- Write, format and send email campaigns on behalf of clients
- Proactively post on our own social media accounts and your company profiles
- Manage responses to any website enquiries as part of a team
- Take part in team meetings
- Write, upload, format and share regular blog posts for Social Progress
- Assist with website updates and information related to events and services
- Write, format and send regular email campaigns for Social Progress
- Developing administrative documentation and records on behalf of Social Progress
- Competent in using Microsoft packages including Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Input and update of all data related to actual and prospective customers onto the CRM system (Zoho) to build a customer base
- Use CRM system for following regular contact strategy, relationship tracking ensuring follow up on leads
- Use CRM to improve efficiency and maximise email marketing with customers and prospects
- Ensure all data is kept in accordance with General Data Protection Regulations and is regularly updated and/or ‘cleansed’
- General office duties including photocopying, saving and filing of documents and computer-based information
- 5 GCSEs grades A*- C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- The ability to write, edit and fact-check copy
- Knowledge of and proficiency in using social media platforms
- Keen digital marketing enthusiast
- Proficiency in using Microsoft office is essential
- Has the ability to communicate well with team members and clients in a professional manner
- Must be a team player
- Eager to help out with various tasks involved with running the business day to day
- Good time management
Our core values are what sets us apart and is the basis of everything we do.
- Work with honesty and integrity
- We are proud of what we do
- We have a passion for the Social Progress brand
- We have fun!
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive six weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Business Principles with E-Commerce
- Video & Imaging Software
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com