Role: Digital Marketing Apprentice
Company: Intelligency Group
Address: The Piece Mill, 27 Horton St, Halifax HX1 1QE
Weekly hours worked: 35 Hours Per Week
Salary: £12,000 Per Annum
Please contact Lauren Fletcher on email@example.com or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
Intelligency is a growing digital intelligence company based in newly refurbished modern offices in the Piece Mill, Halifax. We offer digital marketing services such as SEO, copywriting, web development, paid social advertising, digital strategy and conversion rate optimisation. Our clients work in industries such as healthcare, beauty, dentistry, sports, technology and aesthetics.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Marketing apprentice with Intelligency Group, a Digital Marketing Company based in Halifax.
Intelligency are looking for a bright, enthusiastic and passionate person to join our small but growing digital agency. We’re looking for an individual that is eager to learn more about digital marketing and work with exciting brands in industries such as healthcare, sports, beauty and technology. Showing a passion for digital marketing, writing content and an ability to learn are the most important aspects of this role.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Helping devise content campaigns for our clients.
- Producing copy for clients and the business website (blog).
- Communicating with clients.
- Contributing to monthly reports for clients.
- Assisting on launching and managing digital marketing campaigns.
- Researching our client’s industry trends & services for the purpose of creating content campaigns.
- Helping pitch for new business/clients.
- Helping devise social media campaigns for the business and our clients.
- Contributing to our business social media platforms.
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent writing skills with a meticulously high attention to detail for things like spelling and grammar.
- Demonstrable experience producing content e.g. student media, blogging, YouTube etc.
- Strong organisational and time-keeping skills.
- Ability to research an unknown topic and obtain a strong understanding of it quickly.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Experience using basic software such as Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
- Experience of SEO preferable but not required.
- Experience of using image editing software like Photoshop preferable but not required.
- Eager to learn.
- Passionate about a career in digital marketing.
- Ability to use own initiative.
- Committed to delivering high quality work and meeting deadlines.
- Well presented, polite & well spoken.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive technical training online. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Google Fundamentals/Analytics
- Content Marketing
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Upskilling Toolbox
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org