The DS Group
Role: Digital Marketing Apprentice
Company: The DS Group
Address: 7 Faraday Close, Oakwood Industrial Estate, Clacton-on-Sea, Essex, CO15 4TR
Weekly ours worked: Monday to Friday 8.30am to 4.30pm
Salary: £12k p/a
Please contact Darcy Greaves on Darcy.Greaves@estio.co.uk or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
We are The DS Group, a full-service print, marketing, direct mail and media company based in Clacton-On-Sea, Essex. For 20 years, we have helped companies, large and small, reach their customers and prospects. We deliver an in-house, integrated approach to get our customers’ sales, marketing and branding messages directly to their audience via direct mail, and print. From initial concept and design to print, fulfilment and delivery. We offer a professional, friendly and go-getting service that provides our customers with the best value possible.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Marketing Apprentice with The DS Group, a Marketing Company based in Clacton-on-Sea, Essex.
This is a unique opportunity for an outgoing, fun, friendly and creative individual to join our team at The DS Group. This varied role with include all aspects of marketing including: graphic design, social media management, back-end site development (word press), content writing, SEO, and video creation.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
• Assisting the Marketing Manager
• Write clean marketing copy to promote our products/services
• Social media – Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Twitter, Youtube, Google+
• Posting videos or content links about our services
• Coordinate social media messages with the sales team
• Graphic Design of social media graphics
• Email Marketing/design (Mailchimp knowledge would be an advantage)
• Daily content management of wordpress site
• Uploading of paid for advertising to wordpress site
• Promotional & Marketing videos
• 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
• Adobe Creative Suite – Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator
• Good communication skills
• Social media platforms
• Clear and concise writing skills
• Creative flair
• Willingness to be trained and developed
• Ability to use own initiative
• Positive ‘can do’ attitude
• Office only accessible by car – free parking provided
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt. Learners will receive six weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
• Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
• Principles of Coding
• Marketing Principles
• Digital Marketing Business Principles with E-Commerce
• Video & Imaging Software
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
To apply for this job email your details to Darcy.Greaves@estio.co.uk