Level 3 Digital Marketer
Health and Wellbeing Innovation Centre, Truro, TR1 3FF, Cornwall
40 hours per week.
£4.30 per hour
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
Founded in 2015, we are an AI and product company that focuses on the analysis of free-text across a wide range of customer channels. Based in Cornwall, England, we create platforms using the latest Machine Learning technology and Cloud infrastructure that provides never seen before customer insights for organisations around the world.
Started as part of Falmouth Universities Launchpad programme, we were born after the founding team saw a clear need for organisations to be able to capture and understand the vast amounts of data being posted online daily about their products and services.
Since 2015, the team has grown but we remain dedicated to ensuring our clients have the best experience and receive real value from our analysis.
With an experienced, tight-knit team, our sole-focus on analysing customer feedback has seen us become a well-known service inside the games industry and an emerging service to organisations elsewhere. With a global community of clients, our products and services are helping transform the way businesses view their customers.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a (Marketing Apprentice) with (Hertzian Ltd), a (Data Analytics Company) based in (Truro, Cornwall).
We are looking to bring in a Marketing Apprentice to help create interesting and engaging content across our various customer
channels including our website and our social channels. In this role, you’ll learn how our current customers use our products to help contribute to our long term marketing strategy.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
Write persuasive text to meet a marketing communications objective, using common copywriting techniques such as adapting writing style to ensure it is appropriate to different channels in line with organisational brand guidelines. Analyse and present defined external and internal marketing data to inform discussions about planning, delivery and/or evaluation of marketing activities/brand performance.
- Compile a report from a marketing system/software, e.g. CRM, Google Analytics, Sendgrid
- Use research/survey software to gather audience insight and/or evaluation.
- Use a social media management platform to publish text, images and video content to relevant social channels.
- Create and maintain spreadsheets using common business software, e.g. Excel, Numbers, in support of marketing activities (such as project/budget planning and monitoring, and to support organisation of marketing assets).
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software.
- Excellent communicator and writer.
- High attention to detail and success.
- See Duties for more.
- Confident induvial who is able to listen and share their own ideas.
- Able to manage stress and high workloads.
- Able to meet deadlines and work independently.
- Aspires of success and growth career in their field.
- High level of maturity and confidentiality with client information and data.
- See Duties for more.
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive technical training online. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Google Fundamentals/Analytics
- Content Marketing
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Upskilling Toolbox
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com