Level 3 Digital Marketer
Company: Cutwel Ltd
Full Address: Unit A Riverside Dr, Cleckheaton BD19 4DH
Weekly Hours Worked: 40 Hours P/w
Please contact Jody on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
Cutwel are a well-established yet fast growing and dynamic company, which operates within the B2B engineering tool supply chain. The company employs over 80 people and strives to provide the best service and product solutions to our 12,000 strong customer base.
Brief job description:
An opportunity has arisen for a digital marketing apprenticeship Cutwel. You will be based at the HQ in Cleckheaton where you shall report to the Digital Marketing Manager to help support the marketing department by undertaking a wide variety of tasks.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Launching new products (website imports and launch campaigns)
- Email marketing
- Website maintenance
- PR/Social Media admin
- Proofreading marketing literature
- Creating images/graphics
- Building web pages
- Search engine optimisation
- Order processing / customer service
- Assist the department with any other tasks
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Keen interest in Digital Technologies
- Experience using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite (PhotoShop, Indesign)
- Good all round level of spelling, grammar and punctuation
- Must be able to work collaboratively and have first class oral and written communication skills
- A good sense of humour and a fun, positive demeanour is mandatory
- Demonstrate a keenness for learning and progression
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Digital Marketer, with training in how to:
- Source, plan, develop and deploy digital content across a variety of channels including your website and social media.
- Execute multi-channel digital campaigns using online platforms.
- Monitor and evaluate channel and campaign performance using different analytical tools.
- Adopt a test and learn approach to digital marketing activities, making recommendations for improvement.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com