Address: Hub 26, Charlesworth House, Hunsworth Lane, Cleckheaton, BD19 4LN
Weekly Hours Worked: Monday to Friday 08:30am – 16:30pm
Salary: £8,000 – £16,000 depending on applicant/experience
Please contact Ciara Glynn on email@example.com or call 01133 500 333.
About the company:
InvoiceDrop is a data processing service that helps businesses to reduce their corporate spend, by engaging with employees and customers.
Brief job description:
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Marketing Apprentice at InvoiceDrop, based in Cleckheaton (option to work remotely).
We are looking to bring on a passionate person for our Digital Marketing Apprenticeship who is interested in starting a career within the industry.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Social Media posts
- Internal Communications
- Website Editing
- Uploading Blogs
- Creative Writing
- Assist senior leaders in daily marketing tasks
Full support and guidance will be provided.
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Understand Microsoft packages.
- Good English Literature.
- Good knowledge of various social media channels/copywriting (inc, LinkedIn)
- Comfortable with researching/presenting.
- Good organisational skills.
- Good timekeeping.
- Attention to detail.
- Positive and friendly attitude and willingness to learn and get involved.
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive technical training online. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Google Fundamentals/Analytics
- Content Marketing
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Upskilling Toolbox
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org