Role: Digital Marketer
Company: Cutwel Ltd
Address: Unit A Riverside Dr, Cleckheaton BD19 4DH
Weekly hours worked: 37.5 Hours
X2 roles available
Please contact Lauren Fletcher on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01133 500 333.
About the company:
Cutwel are one of the UK’s leading engineering tooling suppliers. With over 25,000 products in stock and expertly trained staff, they can offer our customers unbeatable value and quality.
They have one of the largest ranges of measuring tools available and also extensive supplies of cutting tools, milling cutters, workholding, tool holders, and lubrication.
Brief job description:
An opportunity has arisen for a digital marketing apprenticeship at West Yorkshire based engineering tool supplier Cutwel. You will report to the Digital Marketing Manager and help support the marketing department by undertaking a wide variety of tasks.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Building import files for new products
- Website maintenance
- PR/Social Media admin
- Proofreading marketing literature
- Order processing / customer service
- Creating images/graphics
- Building web pages
- Search engine optimisation
- Assist the department with any other tasks
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Strong predicted A-Level grades (preferably to include one of: business/economics/psychology/English language/Modern languages)
- Keen interest in Digital Technologies
- Experience using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite (PhotoShop, Indesign)
- Good all round level of spelling, grammar and punctuation
- Must be able to work collaboratively and have first class oral and written communication skills
- A good sense of humour and a fun, positive demeanour is mandatory
- Demonstrate a keenness for learning and progression
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive ten weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual assessment, and help and guidance from a dedicated trainer who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Website Software
- Principles of Coding
- Video & Imaging Software
- Keywords & Optimisation
- Digital Marketing Business Principles including E-Commerce Websites
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com