Title – Junior campaign manager
Company – Ropto
Full Address – Cheshire/Hale, Remote for now but the office is WA15 9SX
Weekly Hours Worked –
Full Weekend Day (once a month) – day off in lieu during the week (Extra Bonus opportunity)
- Shift patterns –
- 0900hrs to 1730hrs,
- One Early a week – 0630hrs – 1430hrs
- One Late each week – 1330hrs – midnight (dependent on campaigns)
- All Out of Office Hours are done at home with a Laptop and are dependent on which campaigns are running. For example, all campaigns could be off before midnight dependent on which campaigns are running.
Salary – £16-£19K
Please contact Tom Crossland on email@example.com or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
Ropto is a marketing and advertising company that helps companies increase their number of customers through digital platforms like Facebook, Google, Taboola, Outbrain and others.
Ropto creates advertising funnels, designing the adverts and websites so that people leave their personal details for the client to then contact them.
With an aggressive plan for growth, Ropto is looking to find and develop the next generation of Media Optimisers whose role it is to run and manage these campaigns.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Junior Media Optimiser/Campaign Manager with Ropto, a (Digital Marketing Company) based in Hale, Greater Manchester.
The Media Optimiser runs digital marketing campaigns on the world’s largest digital platforms like Facebook and Google. The job involves implementing and running successful digital marketing campaigns on behalf of Ropto’s clients. In order to increase Ropto’s revenue stream, campaigns must be run in an efficient manor, generating a high number of leads at a low cost. Since Ropto’s model involves running campaigns out of hours, there is some shift and weekend work although this can be done at home with a company laptop and anytime worked is given back in liu.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Creating and running digital marketing campaigns
- Ensuring that campaigns are run within agreed Key Performance Indicators
- Highlighting any anomalies and giving feedback on performance
- Growing Ropto’s social media presence
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
Full training on all platforms will be given although a basic understanding of ‘how Facebook and Google make their money’ would be advantageous.
Proficient on Microsoft Word/Excel/Powerpoint
Understands social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram Tik-Tok
- Hard Working
- Problem Solving
- Analysis Skills
- ‘Good’ mathematical skills
- The ability to handle pressure although escalation procedures will be put in place
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position. Additionally, the skills you will receive are in high demand in the current economy, largely as a result of the closures of retail outlets on the high street and a general to move everything online as a result of the 2020 pandemic.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive technical training online. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Google Fundamentals/Analytics
- Content Marketing
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Upskilling Toolbox
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org