Chelsea Bridge Clinic
L3 Digital Marketing Apprentice
Chelsea Bridge Clinic
368 Queenstown Rd, London SW11 8NN
£20,000 – £25,000
Please contact Jess on Jessica.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
A high-end bespoke medical services clinic, Aspen Medical is forming a new team to work at our premier flagship Medical & Aesthetic Clinic in London, Chelsea Bridge Clinic, delivering our plan for growth. We are looking for dynamic and enthusiastic people with a flair for expansion and creativity, to work across all business growth areas of marketing, customer services and sales from web sites to social media, front of house sales and enquiries, to local promotions, events and marketing activities with our practitioners and clientele.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Marketing Executive with Aspen Medical Services Ltd., a boutique multi disciplinary medical and complementary provider to private customers based in the Chelsea Bridge Clinic in London.
The company require a proactive digital marketing apprentice who is not afraid to take on any given opportunity. You will become a valued member of the marketing team, you will be trained and mentored throughout your apprenticeship, giving you the best possible start to your career.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Word press, social media and marketing.
- Liaising with clients to book appointments and visits
- Providing on-going support for clients throughout their experience with us, ensuring they have a great experience of us.
- Driving marketing campaigns
- Great listening and communication skills with the ability to respond with empathy
- Always maintain high professional standards and abide by all regulatory requirements
- Accurately maintain our customer database, ensuring all conversations and outcomes are recorded
- An enthusiastic, positive attitude with a real desire to help others within the marketing department
- A mix of flexibility and resilience to deal with a variety of enquiries
- Event organisation and marketing coordination
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Marketing skills, in particularly Word press, social media, content creation
- Good fast with IT systems as they will have to learn how referrals, marketing leads, etc, work in medical clinics, take bookings when marketing works, etc all the marketing activities are very hands on and not so much about back office, we market to customers daily in real time face to face and on the phone, as well as digitally
- Very good written and spoken English skills
- Very good communication skills, ideally good at converting enquiries (sales side of marketing
Self-sufficient attitude – solving problems (although the team is helpful, a really laid-back or very shy or introvert personality would not be a good fit with the rest of the team)
Great presentation skills
Attitude to learning and growing, enthusiastic but also logical as the role will gradually be trained to make its own decisions in marketing hence we need someone not too green or for instance who haven’t worked before…
Can do attitude, high energy and happy to work with the team wherever necessary (all our team support each other in most activities)
Interested in healthcare or at least curious! Important if you are to develop a career in this sector
Results oriented – rather than theoretical, and not simply academic – practical person!
Not clock watching! Healthcare can often be subject of last minute changes and we have to work with what happens on the day.
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Progression route for this role is Marketing Executive and Marketing Manager
Training to be provided:
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Digital Marketer, with training in how to:
- Source, plan, develop and deploy digital content across a variety of channels including your website and social media.
- Execute multi-channel digital campaigns using online platforms.
- Monitor and evaluate channel and campaign performance using different analytical tools.
- Adopt a test and learn approach to digital marketing activities, making recommendations for improvement.
For a full list of programme modules visit: estio.co.uk/courses/digital-marketer
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com