Title: Apprentice Digital Marketer
Company: Intense Records
Full Address: 33, 34 Viaduct Rd, Chelmsford CM1 1TS
Weekly Hours Worked: 10am-6pm Mon To Sat – 5 Days A Week On Rota
Salary: National Basic Minimum Wage
Please contact Darcy Greaves on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
We are traditional record store in the heart of Essex and trade online.
We sell all styles of music and specialise in Rock, Indie & Dance Music.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Marketing Apprentice with Intense Records, a Records shop based in Chelmsford.
A new opportunity for a young digital marketer, in an exciting industry where you can learn the skills to push you to the next level.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Manage Social media platforms to drive traffic to website and physical shop.
- Email Marketing.
- Uploading Stock to Website Then Advertising Online.
- Grow Youtube/Twitch Channel.
- Create Online Video Advertisements.
- General Record Shop Duties.
- Customer Service. Database Management.
- Helping manage Ebay / Amazon / Discogs shop.
- Experience of Social Media & IT Software
- Customer Service
- Online Marketplace
- A positive ‘can-do’ attitude and excellent work ethic
- Be keen to develop; willing to try and learn new skills
- Enjoys Music
- Be creative and innovative
5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
3 x A Levels grade C or above (ideally including an English or humanities subject)
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive six weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Business Principles with E-Commerce
- Video & Imaging Software
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com