Title: Digital Media Apprentice
Full Address: Innovation Centre Medway, Maidstone Rd, Chatham ME5 9FD
Weekly Hours 08:30 – 17:00
Please contact Darcy Greaves on email@example.com or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
SafeTime has revolutionised health & safety reporting by becoming a leader in digital inspections. Using a visible tagging system to supplement inspection reports is a useful way of ensuring the inspection has been carried out correctly and the asset is safe to use.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Marketer with SafeTime, a software company based in Chatham, Kent.
You will work with every area of the business providing support where needed. Responsible for supporting the social media content for SafeTime® Ltd.
Ensuring that the message and content matches the brand guidelines of SafeTime® Ltd.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Monitor the social media sites for SafeTime® Ltd on a daily/weekly basis.
- Image editing – resizing and other Photoshop duties
- Designing and sending mail chimps.
- Set up and implement e-mail marketing campaigns
- Preparation of marketing material, including press packs
- Write blogs
- Create social Vlogs
- Respond to any comments both negative and positive. Ensure that any positive comments are shared and the negative comments are responded too in accordance with the company guidelines
- Schedule and publishing of social media content up to a week in advance.
- Support the on-going development of the editorial/events calendar.
- Collection, curation and syndication of content to and from key stakeholders: ensuing that all departments are generating content for distribution
- Analysis of KPI’s and reporting/evaluation of campaign performance.
- Ensure the content written reflects the style of SafeTime® Ltd.
- Keep up to date with the latest industry trends.
- Professional liaisons with key account holders.
- Presentation and liaison with team to ensure content is suitable for publication.
- Any other duties and reasonably required by management.
- Work as SafeTime client facing member when required.
- Deliver against the Social Media strategy and increase and share knowledge on the Key 6 Social Media Platforms as directed. Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube.
- Support and maintain the companies websites protecting the SafeTime brand identity.
- Has a passion for social media and an interest in digital marketing.
- Keen interests in technology and how it can be used in industry. • GCSE educated in English language and maths.
- Interested in the commercial side of social media and how this generates revenue for a business.
- Has an analytical nature.
- Ideally will have completed a course in digital marketing, but not essential.
- Excellent time keeping, attendance and reliability is a must.
- Ability to work within a dynamic environment.
- Provide a high level of customer service.
- Being able to communicate effectively.
- Great written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated and the ability to work on their own initiative
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive six weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Business Principles with E-Commerce
- Video & Imaging Software
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org