Air Technology Systems
Level 3 Digital Marketer
Digital Marketing Apprentice
Air Technology Systems
8 Aston Rd, George Rd, Bromsgrove B60 3AL
9am – 5pm Monday to Friday
£5.50 per hour – £10,725 per year
Please contact Josh.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
Air Technology Systems is a leading temperature and odour control solution specialist, with almost 30 years’ experience in a multitude of sectors.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a digital marketer with Air Technology Systems, a design and project management specialist contractors, based in Bromsgrove.
- To assist with the Digital Marketing function, in a manner that allows ATS to meet the company objective of being the UK’s leading niche market HVAC provider while retaining the spiritual trinity of business intent, customer connection and employee experience.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Identify trends and insights and optimise spend and performance based on the insights.
- Case Studies and PR Content
- Generate content and construct in various formats to increase awareness of ATS offering.
- Site visits to take photos for content.
- Organise professional photoshoots / drone footage to be captured.
- Edit photos / videos using Adobe editing software.
- Social Media
- Generate new posts on a weekly basis ranging from technical site updates to employee engagement posts, to our solution offerings.
- Capture photos / source stock images to use for posts.
- Monitor social media pages and their traffic.
- Manage the info@ email and live web chat.
- Delegate enquiries to the sales team, ensure they get logged.
- Reporting on performance and number/level of enquiries received through various media channels.
- Monitor performance and update accordingly.
- Competitor research, monitor their performance.
- Generate new content to increase keyword count.
- Website Management
- Collaborate with internal teams to constantly develop the site map to increase website size & performance.
- Run technical audits to ensure optimum website performance.
- Monitor website traffic and show innovation in how to increase this.
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- High Specification IT equipment
- Minimum 4 weeks Holiday + Statutory Holidays
- Option of a Company Pension
- Opportunity to grow in the role and challenge self, including personal development
- Training provided to improve the candidate’s knowledge in general or in a specific area and to meet the requirements of the ATS Academy
|· A good grasp of IT
· Basic user of MS Office / Outlook
· Logical and creative thinking skills.
· Analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Ability to work with a range of internal and external people.
· Ability to communicate effectively in a variety of situations.
· Good literacy skills
· Social media experience
|· A positive Attitude
· Invoke Trust from colleagues, clients and suppliers
· Give outstanding Service to internal and external clients
· Excellent Communicator (oral & written) to all audiences (client / colleagues / management / supply chain)
· Team Player – value humility over hubris
· Problem Solving Skills
· Organisational skills – ability to plan own diary and work ahead to suit needs of business
· Able to prioritise
· Attention to detail, understand that small things matter
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive technical training online. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Google Fundamentals/Analytics
- Content Marketing
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Upskilling Toolbox
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com