Role: Digital Marketing Apprentice
Company: Transitions UK
Address: Rear upper office, Breachwood Green Baptist Church, 21 Chapel Road, Breachwood Green, SG4 8NX
Weekly hours worked: 37.5 Hours per week
Salary: £10-12K Per annum
Please contact Josh Ankers on email@example.com or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
Transitions UK is an exciting youth charity working with vulnerable young people across Herts, Beds, Bucks, N London, S Birmingham and Leicestershire. The charity provides support that changes young lives and futures and works especially with young people with Learning Disabilities, those with mental health and emotional needs, those leaving care and those at risk of offending/criminal exploitation.
With 30 full and part time staff and an ambition to become a national charity with a national footprint and a national voice for young people, the charity will provide great opportunities for personal development and career progression. See www.transitionsuk.org
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Marketer with Transitions UK, a charity organisation based in Hitchin.
You will be supported by an experienced and high calibre Marketing Director and Brand Manager
You will assist the Marketing Director (to whom you will report) and use your growing digital media and content generation skills so as to support project and fundraising staff to:
Impact the local community; recruit volunteers; promote and advertise events and challenges, raise awareness of need and leverage support from corporates, organisations, individuals and partners.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Content Generation of posts across all relevant digital platforms working with the Marketing Director
- Content generation and production support for the fortnightly newsletter.
- Development of targeted campaigns and specific marketing priorities within the overall marketing strategy
- Recording and retention of all contact details and inputs/reports from the MS Dynamics CRM system.
- Generation of content and including graphics and posters/flyers etc to support staff and marketing team
- Developing video clip profiling and PR including on you tube to support project and fundraising development.
- Maintenance of content calendars and ensuring assets and collateral are available to achieve best outcomes.
- Interface with our app based portal as regards our mentors and beneficiaries
- Being an energetic, active and positive core team member, increasingly contributing to the vision and mission of the charity.
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
Skills Required: [or the aptitude and willingness to learn them and deploy them quickly]
Content Generation skills across all expressions;
social media skills across main platforms including Fb, Linked In, instagram, TikTok, Twitter etc.
Graphic skills using adobe suite etc
Website editing and maintenance
Video production and editing
Interpersonal and communication skills via telephone as well as digital etc
organised, reliable, good time-keeping, attention to detail; enthusiastic, willing positive , can-do attitude, gets things done and able to work to deadlines, targets and in a fast moving organisation. Articulate and with good self-expression. Well presented.
Access to own transport as the office is village based near Luton Airport.
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive technical training online. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Google Fundamentals/Analytics
- Content Marketing
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Upskilling Toolbox
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org