Vox Homeshop Limited
Level 3 Multi-Channel Marketer
Company: Vox Homeshop Limited
Full Address: 16 – 16A Mornington Road, Smethwick, Birmingham, West Midlands, B66 2JE
Weekly Hours Worked: 40 hours per week
Salary: £5.28 per hour
Please contact Rachel on Rachel.Harati@estio.co.uk or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
Our boxes offer multifunctional and innovative solutions for storage. They are packable and stackable in a range of colours or in a transparent look so you can identify what you have stored in a glance.
Founded in 2018 this young company prides itself on excellent customer service ensuring all our customers are offered competitive prices with a speedy delivery. We have a team of knowledgeable and passionate individuals who share one goal, to be creative in giving you what you need. The Plastic Storage Box wants to offer you practicality and ease at your fingertips allowing you to have fun with storage.
We are a growing company with international and UK based customers serving individuals and companies. Whether you want to buy in bulk or a single item we can supply your needs
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Marketing Apprentice Role with Vox Homeshop Limited, a company based in Birmingham close to public transport links and rail links.
We are looking for a confident and driven Digital Marketing Apprentice to join our team. The ideal candidate will have previous exposure and experience in digital marketing and be passionate about establishing their career as a digital marketing professional and make a difference in businesses across various sectors through results-focused digital marketing solutions.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Creating and managing Facebook ads.
- Creating and managing email marketing campaigns (Brevo and Klaviyo).
- Responding to customer queries via social media platforms and emails.
- Creating and scheduling social media posts (TikTok, Facebook, Instagram).
- Create and Update website listings.
- Keep up to date with digital marketing trends.
- Interpret social media data to create a comprehensive digital marketing strategy.
- Help out colleagues with their workload.
- Monitor and maintain TikTok shop sales.
5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- SEO understanding for website listings.
- Social media paid ads.
- Graphic design skills for social media post creation and email marketing creation.
- Basic Understanding Meta Business Suite and TikTok Seller Central.
- An understanding Canva and Adobe Photoshop.
- Basic knowhow to use the backend of WordPress.
- Have customer service skills.
- Basic understanding of video marketing.
- Good timekeeping.
- Attention to detail.
- Willingness to learn.
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Multi-Channel Marketer and Certified Digital Marketing Professional by DMI, with training in how to:
- Master the art of crafting compelling content tailored for diverse audiences and a variety of marketing channels, ensuring sensitivity and effectiveness in communication.
- Analyse and integrate information from the multi-channel marketing landscape to inform and optimise both short-term tactics and long-term strategies.
- Implement secure, innovative solutions using a broad spectrum of digital tools and platforms, ensuring seamless user experiences while achieving marketing objectives.
- Conduct comprehensive reviews and analyses of multi-channel marketing activities, measuring success and providing actionable recommendations for enhancement.
- Create and interpret insightful analytical dashboards utilising advanced digital tools, facilitating data-driven decision-making.
- Strategically plan, execute, and manage comprehensive marketing campaigns across an array of digital and traditional media platforms.
- Develop, understand, and apply marketing briefs and plans to ensure alignment with business objectives and brand consistency.
For a full list of programme modules visit: https://estio.co.uk/courses/digital-marketer/
To apply for this job email your details to Rachel.Harati@estio.co.uk.