French Arabian Perfumes
Level 3 Digital Marketer
French Arabian Perfumes Limited
55 Thomas Street, Birmingham, B6 4TN
37.5 Hrs P/W
Please contact : email@example.com or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
French Arabian Perfumes Limited is a sister company of E&A Distribution, your number one source for all things such as Baby Items, Stationary, Arabian Fragrances, Pet Items and many more! We’re dedicated to giving you the very best of the everyday items that you think aren’t important until the day you need it, with a focus on Quality, Price and Time.
Founded in 2016, E&A Distribution is a family run business with over 40 years of trading experience, where we have come a long way from its beginnings in Birmingham, UK. E&A Distribution started selling through eBay successfully, this then drove us to start listing or products on Amazon. We now serve customers all over the world and are thrilled that we’re able to turn our passion into our own website.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Marketing Apprentice with French Arabian Perfumes Limited, sister company of E&A Distribution who are a trading company based in Birmingham.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- General administrative duties
- Managing social media platforms
- Managing E-commerce platforms (eBay, Amazon and company website)
- To support the team with digital marketing projects and strategies
- Produce and update social media channels, newsletters, websites
- Work on search engine optimisation to increase business
- Assist with creating and sending marketing campaigns
- Build followers and increase engagement across all social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Creatively implementing new marketing methods
- Marketing campaigns targeted
- Use email to send out newsletters and updates
- 4-5 GCSEs or equivalent at grade A*-C or 9-4 in English and maths
- Strong verbal and written communication
- An excellent and confident telephone manner
- Great attention to detail and excellent organisational skills
- Professional manner
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive technical training online. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Google Fundamentals/Analytics
- Content Marketing
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Upskilling Toolbox
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination to receive a professional certificate.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org