Hotel Rafayel Ltd
Title – Digital Marketing Apprentice
Company – Hotel Rafayel Ltd
Full Address – 34 Lombard Road, Battersea SW11 3RF
Weekly Hours Worked – 40
Salary – £15,000
Please contact Darcy Greaves on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
Rafayel on the Left Bank is part of Battersea’s stunning and award-winning Falcon Wharf Development. Designed by architect James Burland, the unique and critically-acclaimed steel, glass and timber building provides a fitting home for Rafayel on the Left Bank.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Marketing Apprentice with Rafayel Hotel Ltd. An independent Digital Marketer to promote the hotel on a global scale through social media and other digital forms. To maintain company website and represent Rafayel Hotel Ltd to it’s full potential.
This is an exciting role ideally suited to an individual looking to begin or continue their career within a well-established, fast paced and vibrant hospitality industry with a state-of-the-art technology environment.
The role is to expose the everyday happenings and the activities of the hotel Spa & Restaurant and maintain the company’s promotional activities.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Design, Development and Maintenance of Company Websites and intranet.
- Promote the business on social media
- Production and design of eMarketing Material
- Daily generation, scheduling, and administration of the online CRM System.
- Maintaining and updating records of marketing Leads, campaign responses and effectiveness.
- Assisting with internet research to support business development and other areas.
- Certain administrational duties
- Preparing online and offline documents and promotions
- Filtering emails and responses
- Dealing with publicity through trip advisor and other similar platforms
- Maintaining the online reviews and ensuring exposure.
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
Experience of using the following programs would be preferable: Microsoft Office Suite (complete), Dreamweaver, Photoshop, plus a working knowledge of HTML, XHTML, CSS, CFM, PHP. In addition, any experience of online CRM systems would be an advantage.
- Enthusiastic to learn
- Team player
- Passion for public Relations
We offer the right candidate a competitive salary dependent on experience, as well as high level of support and autonomy coupled with good long-term career prospects.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive eight weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketing Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Business Principles with E-Commerce
- Video & Imaging Software
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com