Title: Marketing Assistant
Company: KBE Drinks
Full Address: Kingfisher House, 380C New Hythe Ln, Aylesford ME20 6RZ
Weekly Hours 09:00 – 17:00
Please contact Darcy Greaves on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
KBE Drinks are proud to deliver some of the world’s most exciting Beer and Cider brands into the hands and mouths of UK consumers. As a Sales, Marketing and Distribution business founded nearly thirty years ago, KBE has curated an intriguing and differentiated portfolio of brands from all over the globe including Kingfisher from India, Sagres from Portugal, Dos Equis from Mexico and Kome from Japan.
We are focused, creative and entrepreneurial in developing distribution and sales for these brands across the hospitality sector inclusive of pubs, bars, restaurants and hotels, plus national supermarket chains and local convenience stores.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Marketer with KBE Drinks, a food & beverages company based in Aylesford Kent.
As we come out of lockdown we are preparing for another period of rapid growth and therefore require an additional Marketing Assistant to help support the team. This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic self-motivated individual looking to kick-start their career with a fast-moving and entrepreneurial business.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Support the development and maintenance of social media platforms including day-to-day content creation
- Assist with consumer and trade PR
- Work together with outside agencies and third party suppliers such as designers and printers
- Help develop point-of-sale and promotional materials
- Support the marketing team in successfully managing events and festivals (occasionally weekend work when necessary)
- Carrying out ad hoc admin tasks when required
- Be degree educated (preferred but not essential).
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Be extremely organised, with strong administration and IT skills.
- Ideally have experience in the management and co-ordination of events.
- Team spirited, ambitious, passionate and full of grit.
- Good communication skills
- Passionate and driven to learn and develop.
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive six weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Business Principles with E-Commerce
- Video & Imaging Software
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com