Art of Smart
Level 3 Digital Marketer
Art of Smart
£12,000 – £15,000
Please contact Steph on email@example.com or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
Art of Smart was founded in 2017 by Managing Director, Rich Heppell. In just four years, it has grown to a team of 17 with a national network of more than 200 partner companies, all trained and accredited by in house training academy, AOS Academy. After 11 years working in the electrical industry, Rich decided to move into the smart home industry. He decided to pick a platform and get to know it inside out – this platform was Control4. In 2019, AOS won the Control4 Circle of Excellence Award and in 2020, AOS was recognised as Control4’s highest volume partner. We are also a Control4 Platinum dealer. Rich has built the business on reputation and by only employing people that share the same vision and want to do the best possible job. We hire for passion, and we have built a brilliant team who all love what they do. We focus on quality and very heavily on user experience, going the extra mile – always.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a digital marketing apprentice with Art of Smart, a smart homes business based in York.
Members of this team need to be confident enough to share and sell their ideas, and perceptive enough to know when to encourage others to share theirs. Team members should also be strategic in their thinking, so they can organise thoughts and develop plans to suit the expectations of the client.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Maintain shopify store
- Update products
- Liase with media time with assets for social media
- Manage email marketing campaign
- Manage social media marketing campaign
- Create website case studies
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
Skills & Qualities Required:
- Creative thinking and the confidence to use it
- Multiple disciplines embracing the various roles required throughout a project
- The confidence to share and present ideas internally and externally
- The ability to deliver creative material that generate results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to think laterally and literally
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Digital Marketer, with training in how to:
- Source, plan, develop and deploy digital content across a variety of channels including your website and social media.
- Execute multi-channel digital campaigns using online platforms.
- Monitor and evaluate channel and campaign performance using different analytical tools.
- Adopt a test and learn approach to digital marketing activities, making recommendations for improvement.
For a full list of programme modules visit: estio.co.uk/courses/digital-marketer
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org