Level 3 Digital Marketer
Title: Apprentice Digital Marketer
Company: GVE London
Full Address: Unit 15, Trade City Business Park, Cowley Mill Rd, Uxbridge UB8 2DB
Weekly Hours Worked: Monday – Friday 9am – 6pm
Salary: 18 – 22k per year dependant on experience.
Please contact: email@example.com or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
GVE London Ltd is one of the largest independent supercar showrooms in the UK. It is very conveniently operating from Uxbridge which has plenty of local amenities as well as excellent links to the M4, M25 and A40 as well as West Drayton Train Station and Uxbridge tube station (Piccadilly and Metropolitan Line).
Their core principles are outstanding professional customer service, fantastic product quality, great value for money and an excellent after sales service. With full dealership facilities they are proud to stock premium marques such as Ferrari, Lamborghini, Rolls Royce, Bentley and many more.
Brief Job description:
Estio training have an exciting opportunity for an aspiring Digital Marketer to manage GVE’s social media pages.
GVE London in Uxbridge are looking for a creative and professional employee to assist with the Digital Marketing and videography at their Supercar Showroom. You will need to have a genuine passion for photography and will compose, shoot and edit a wide variety of imagery and video content to help project a consistent brand image. As well as this the role will involve a range of digital roles and responsibilities.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop creative and engaging social media strategies
- Oversee, plan and deliver content across different platforms
- Manage the day-to-day handling of all social media channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Tiktok and YouTube, adapting content to suit different channels
- Supporting in the development of marketing campaigns
- Valuate success of uploads on social media
- Manage Social Media accounts
- Attending and contributing to team meetings
- Develop, launch and manage new campaigns that promote your organisation and brand
- Monitor, track, analyse and report on performance on social media platforms
Desired Qualities, Skills, and Knowledge:
- Strong focus on adding value to the company with a willingness to contribute ideas and suggestions
- The ability to present ideas clearly and succinctly in a variety of communication settings and styles at all levels
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to work independently to prioritise and multi-task
- Experience of working in a diverse team whilst fostering an inclusive team culture
- Flexibility with working hours when required
Grade 4/C in English Language and Mathematics or equivalent is required for this role
This is an excellent opportunity to build your career with us.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive six weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Progress Management Coordinator who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Google Fundamentals
- Google Analytics
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Business Principles with E-Commerce
- Video & Imaging Software
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination to receive a professional certificate.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org