Level 3 Digital Marketer
Company: Cholo Digital
Full Address: 175 Featherstall Rd S, Oldham OL9 6HS
Weekly Hours Worked: 37.5
Salary: 12-15k per year – dependant on experience
Please contact: Lois on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0113 3500 333
About the company:
Cholo is an award winning digital marketing business, provides a complete package, whether it is a new logo design, web design and development, videography, photography and so much more! They have a huge client base, to name a few Tamarind Table, Global Relief Trust, Trusted Utility Consultants.
Estio Training have an exciting opportunity for a aspiring Digital Marketer at Cholo Digital Based in Oldham.
Start your digital marketing apprenticeship with a company that provides the complete package, whether it be a new logo design, web design, digital marketing and branding, SEO, and Google AdWords! Sounds like the perfect opportunity. APPLY NOW!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Content creation for all social media posts across all platforms
- Involvement in aspects of marketing campaigns
- Involvement in some videography
- Keeping track of all data from google and social media analytics
- Feeding back to management
- Involvement with website design
- Supporting with content creation and content marketing
- Design work – creating brochures, leaflets etc
- Creating ideas
- Working in the food and beverage industry to provide them with social media ads
- Be creative and come up with ideas which with support you will have the opportunity to implement.
- Telephone Skills.
- Creative with a flair for marketing
- Social Networking experience.
- A self motivated individual with an interest in marketing
- Imaginative and forward thinking
- A passion to learn, contribute and do an excellent job
- Confident & Friendly
5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
This is an excellent opportunity to build your career with us.
Training to be provided:
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Digital Marketer, with training in how to:
- Source, plan, develop and deploy digital content across a variety of channels including your website and social media.
- Execute multi-channel digital campaigns using online platforms.
- Monitor and evaluate channel and campaign performance using different analytical tools.
- Adopt a test and learn approach to digital marketing activities, making recommendations for improvement.
For a full list of programme modules visit: estio.co.uk/courses/digital-marketer
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com