Level 3 Digital Marketer
4-6 Throgmorton Ave, London EC2N 2DL
37.5 Weekly Hours Worked
Please contact Rachel on email@example.com or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
Our Managed services are run from our 24/7 Security Operations Centre in London, where customers environments are vigorously monitored and maintained using the latest cyber and detection and monitoring technologies by our team of skilled engineers. We also have an experienced team of Security Engineers who help us to deliver our Professional Services offering to our customers. We pride ourselves on offering our customers a service which is second to none and providing an extension to their own internal teams.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Marketer with a Cyber Security & Network Management company based in London.
We are a young dynamic Cyber Security & Network Management firm based in London and we are looking for a Marketing apprentice to join our valued team. You will work in an environment which rewards success and encourages innovation, tenacity, drive and perseverance.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Assisting to drive the brand of the firm through regular Social Media posts
- Content writing on all Social Media platforms
- Assisting to manage corporate events
- Help to manage and update the firm’s website, social media platforms and blogging posts. – Improving Google ranking and driving the SEO performance.
- Setting up and managing email campaigns
- Regular reporting to Management of Marketing initiatives and metrics around campaigns
- Work closely with the Sales team to produce effective marketing campaigns.
- Stay up to date with the latest trends in the digital marketing industry.
- Find suitable industry related articles to post and blog.
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
Skills and qualities required:
- The ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in written communications
- Ability to work on your own initiative, be a self-starter and use the resources at your disposal.
- To be able to work in a team environment and communicate effectively.
- Good analytical skills and the ability to digest data and produce value
- Be organised and ability to multi-task and prioritise your workload.
- A proactive and self-driven attitude
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Digital Marketer, with training in how to:
- Source, plan, develop and deploy digital content across a variety of channels including your website and social media.
- Execute multi-channel digital campaigns using online platforms.
- Monitor and evaluate channel and campaign performance using different analytical tools.
- Adopt a test and learn approach to digital marketing activities, making recommendations for improvement.
For a full list of programme modules visit: estio.co.uk/courses/digital-marketer
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org