Level 3 Digital Marketer
Title: Digital Marketer Apprentice
Company: V1rtus Ltd. (t/a Hemway)
Full Address: Unit N1, Gildersome Spur, Leeds LS27 7JZ
Weekly Hours Worked: 37.5hrs per week
Salary: Apprentice salary in line with Govt. guidelines
Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01133 500 333
About the company: E-Commerce / E-Retail company selling glitter, chalk paint and grout
Born out of the nation’s love of glitter, in 2016 Hemway erupted as an e-commerce business and has taken over the Craft, DIY, Automotive, Nail, Cosmetic and Paint industry, becoming the go to place for everyone’s glitter needs. With the launch of our Eco-Friendly Glitter, all in point of spreading the ‘reduce plastic’ message, we are proud to say that all of our glitter is vegan friendly and 100% cruelty free.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for an Apprentice Digital Marketer with V1rtus Ltd. (t/a Hemway) an E-Commerce / E-Retail company based in Leeds
- Digital Marketing, content writing and social media
- Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Product digital information management
- Write and produce content for chosen websites
- Manage and respond to digital enquiries from websites / social media accounts
- Spot opportunities to build brand awareness
- Collate activity from across the Hemway team to build content / blog posts / case studies
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Good IT skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Clear and concise written skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks
- Excellent organisational skills
Organised, good time-keeping, attention to detail, self-motivated, good team player
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive technical training online. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Google Fundamentals/Analytics
- Content Marketing
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Upskilling Toolbox
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com