Total AV Control Limited
Level 3 Digital Marketer
Company: Total AV Control Limited
Full Address: Unit 8, Enterprise Estate, Moorfield Road, Guildford, Surrey, GU1 1RB
Weekly Hours Worked: 30 hours per week, Monday to Thursday
Salary: £5 to £10 per hour, depending on experience
Please contact Rachel on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
Whether educational, commercial, or residential, Total AV Control has the ability to design and build a bespoke audio-visual system to meet your individual requirements. With over 10 years of combined experience in this sector and many happy customers, you can be confident that we will provide you with a unique personal and professional service.
Brief job description:
Estio Training has an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Marketer with AV Control, a Computers and Electronics Manufacturing based in Surrey.
Total AV Control is looking for an Apprentice Digital Marketing assistant to assist in the planning, execution, and optimisation of our online marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate will have a passion for all things marketing and technology with a positive, can-do attitude and a desire to learn and succeed.
Love social media and have a passion for anything digital?
Supporting our current team, the role could involve putting together marketing and promotional campaigns, producing product videos, assessing and looking at data and stats, and being creative.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Management of all social channels including scheduling, monitoring and engaging
- Working on campaigns including email, PPC and social media
- Ensuring that the content is collated and accurate
- Ensuring communications are accurate, consistent and delivered on time
- Staying ahead of industry and social trends
- Improving the overall customer experience
- Providing support to employees
- Learn how to post and manage the company’s Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn accounts
- Learn how to understand Google analytics
- Monitor the effectiveness of our Google campaigns
- E Shot Campaigns – In conjunction with Squashed Pixel produce and implement a series of monthly campaigns targeting specific products and subsets of Customers
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- An understanding of what SEO/PPC
- Good understanding of social media
- Computer literate
- Good customer service skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to prioritise tasks
- Willingness to be trained and developed
- Ability to use own initiative
- Well presented, polite, friendly, and well-spoken
The role offers long-term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry-experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship, learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Digital Marketer, with training in how to:
- Source, plan, develop and deploy digital content across a variety of channels including your website and social media.
- Execute multi-channel digital campaigns using online platforms.
- Monitor and evaluate channel and campaign performance using different analytical tools.
- Adopt a test and learn approach to digital marketing activities, making recommendations for improvement.
For a full list of programme modules visit: estio.co.uk/courses/digital-marketer
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com