Level 3 Digital Marketer
Company: RPM Marketing
Full Address: Unit F3 Temple Wood Estate, Stock Road, Chelmsford, Essex CM2 8LA
Weekly Hours Worked: 30 hours
Salary: £6.00 per hour
Please contact Tom on email@example.com or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
Our client is a digital marketing agency, specialising in social media management, email campaigns, web design, google, SEO and paid advertising.
Brief job description:
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Digital Marketing Apprentice to join our small team. Candidates will be required to perform a full range of marketing tasks to develop a long term career with us.
The successful candidate will enrolled onto the Digital Marketer Level 3 apprenticeship and duties will focus around:
- Creating marketing campaigns.
- Working on social media accounts.
- Email marketing campaigns.
- Web design building and updating websites.
- Marketing content creation.
- Social media marketing Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok etc.
- Creating graphics.
- Analyse and evaluate campaigns.
- Other general marketing activities.
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Should have a positive “can do” attitude and eager to learn on the job.
- A good knowledge of social media platforms including content creation and basic graphic design skills.
- Should have a high attention to detail and be a good communicator both verbally and written.
- Good time-keeping
- Attention to detail
- Able to take instructions
- Use initiative
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Digital Marketer, with training in how to:
- Source, plan, develop and deploy digital content across a variety of channels including your website and social media.
- Execute multi-channel digital campaigns using online platforms.
- Monitor and evaluate channel and campaign performance using different analytical tools.
- Adopt a test and learn approach to digital marketing activities, making recommendations for improvement.
For a full list of programme modules visit: estio.co.uk/courses/digital-marketer
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org