Insight 2 Value Ltd
Job Title: Junior Technical Consultant
Employer: Insight 2 Value Ltd
Full Address: 5 Lake View House, Tournament Fields, Wilton Drive
Warwick, CV34 6RG
Weekly Hours Worked: 37.5
Salary: £14-£16k depending on previous experience
Please contact Tom Lindley on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01133500333
About the company:
Insight 2 Value Ltd deliver digital business automation solutions that work! As the UK’s premier IBM Digital Business Automation Partner we have the experience to bring together digital process automation technologies quickly, with proven expertise in very specific solutions that can transform and improve the way your teams work allowing them to meet customer expectations in a timely, controlled and compliant way.
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a DevOps Engineer with Insight 2 Value, a Business Automation solution Company based in Warwick
The successful candidate will join our Technical Services team, supplementing and learning from the broad and deep technical experience we have in delivering and supporting Business Automation solutions on the IBM Cloud Pak platform.
Technical Services provides both platform and application expertise to project and support customers across several industries including Financial Services, Retail and Recruitment.
Increasingly providing solutions as a service on the Redhat OpenShift platform, you will implement the DevOps skills gained during training to support and develop our offering.
I2V have a base office in Warwick, but we are a remote company. The successful candidate should have a full driving license and be willing to travel as required, but can be based anywhere in the UK.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Responding to customer support requests
- Executing tasks and activities as part of I2V Managed Services
- Contributing to development of best practice in the management of cloud platforms
- Contributing to project delivery
- Contributing to pre-sales as required
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- A keen interest and passion in technology
- Technical skills with logical and creative thinking
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a good command of written and spoken English
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organisational skills
- A methodical and structured approach to problem solving
- The ability to troubleshoot issues
The key requirements for this role are an innate curiosity and willingness to learn. We need someone who is motivated to take on new challenges and is comfortable tackling tasks both individually and as part of a team.
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive six weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 4 DevOps Engineer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Coding, Scripting and Automated Testing
- Cloud Platforms (including AWS and Azure)
- Source Control using Git
- Database selection and best practice
- System Security
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com