Title: Data Technician Apprentice
Full Address: XEPAY Ltd, The Exchange, 26 Haslucks Green Road, Shirley, Solihull, B90 2EL
Weekly Hours Worked: 35 hours pw Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm (1hr lunch)
Salary: £150.50 per week (regular reviews).
Please contact Josh Ankers on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
XEPAY is a leading provider of card terminals and merchant accounts in the UK. Our simple pricing includes Free Setup with No PCI Fees or Hidden Costs.
Brief job description:
The successful apprentice will source, format and present data securely in a relevant way for analysis. Estio is looking for a talented apprentice who can commute to Solihull for an exciting opportunity where apprentices are at the heart of the business.
Duties to include:
• Send emails to customers and other clients
• Speaking to customers on the phone and providing good level of service
• Monitor accounts on a daily basis
• Identify outstanding account receivables
• Reset Direct debit payments
• Process payments and refunds
• Working with spreadsheets/data
• Data entry/ Menu programming
• 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
• Enthusiastic and self – motivated individuals that can work independently
• Good verbal and non-verbal communication skills
• Good organization skills
• Manage own time to meet deadlines and manage stakeholder expectations
• Ability to work independently and to take responsibility
• Can use own initiative
• A thorough and organized approach
• Ability to work with a range of internal and external customers
• Value difference and be sensitive to the needs of others
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive eight weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Data Technician Standard with training in areas such as:
-Introduction to Data Theory
-Excel Data Fundamentals
-Excel Handling Data & Pivot Tables
-Power Bi Fundamentals
-Databases & SQL Foundation
-SQL in Practice
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com