AIM Academy North London
Level 3 Data Technician
Title: Data Technician Apprentice
Company: AIM Academy North London
Full Address: 34 Turin Road, London, N9 8 DQ
Weekly Hours Worked: 36 per week
Please contact email@example.com or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
AIM Academies Trust exists to transform all young people and adults’ life chances, including those who have traditionally fallen short within the education system. AIM Academies Trust believes that demographics should not define destiny.
The Trust was formed as a partnership between Deansbrook Junior School and London Academy with a singular, shared vision- that with excellent teaching any child can achieve.
We are a small family of schools seeking to transform tradition by developing Leaders for Tomorrow. It is our belief that there should be no barriers to each child’s future and no limits to what they can achieve.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Data Technician with AIM Academy North London. AIM Academies is a primary/secondary education company based out of London academy spur road, Edgware, United Kingdom.
The Apprentice Data Support Analyst will have a range of duties in their own area, working with supervision they will be asked to source, format, and analyse attendance data for both staff and pupils, and to communicate outcomes as directed. All data should be handled in accordance with policy and relevant legislations e.g. GDPR. The apprentice will spend a minimum of 20% of their time involved in off the job training in conjunction with their normal day to day activities and will be committed to completing their course of Apprenticeship study
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
Main duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to: –
- Collection of attendance data for staff and students
- Managing and maintaining attendance trackers
- Analysing and providing attendance data to Principal and/or other members of staff as directed by the Principal
- Using the data to develop a methodology to forecast absence rates
- Analysing and providing exams and progress data for students
- Working with our Management Information System (MIS), Bromcom
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
An approachable manner and professional in approach to others,
- Organised and methodical
- Able to manage and prioritise workload whilst remaining calm under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative and cohesively as part of a team.
- Good problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Passion for IT and a willingness to ask questions
- Full training on all academy systems will be provided.
- A genuine passion to learn and develop skills in Networking
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to conduct yourself professionally in front of customers
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive technical training online. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Data Technician Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Introduction to Data Theory
- Excel Data Fundamentals
- Power BI Fundamentals
- Database and SQL Foundation
- SQL in Practice
- Specialism (Excel, R or Python)
- Statistics & Data Analysis Tools
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination to receive a professional certificate.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org