The Miles Consultancy
Level 4 Data Analyst
Company – The Miles Consultancy
Full Address – Spring Farm Business Park, Moss Lane, Minshull Vernon, Cheshire, CW1 4RJ
Weekly Hours Worked – 37.5hrs
Salary – £16k to £18k
Please contact : Lois on email@example.com or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
We are a privately owned, fast growing, multi-award-winning, global company founded in 2002 that consolidates, analyses and audits data from multiple sources, to save our clients on average 15.4% off their vehicle fuel and electricity bills.
We are at the cutting edge of once in a lifetime seismic shifts in transportation with the push towards net zero, decarbonisation of vehicle fleets, electrification of cars and vans, and the move towards multi modal mobility.
We are a data company turning ever increasing inbound data flows into structured, value added and insightful data output for our clients.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for an apprentice Data Analyst with The Miles Consultancy, a mobility data and compliance company based in Minshull Vernon.
The Miles Consultancy has an exciting newly created position in its team, responsible for the preparation for internal processing of client supplied data, process improvement and data cleansing.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Fulfil updates preparation process file receipt, check, interrogation, manipulation, output for onward processing for existing clients and client implementations
- Manipulation of client, partner received data files for onward internal processing of updates either through uploaders or manual update
- Cleansing inbound data, identifying and working with the Account Managers to correct any issues duplicates, missing data, standardising data fields correct use of capitalisation etc.
- Produce load file into main system to create user accounts
- Work with clients through Account Managers to adopt TMC updates templates
- Identification of data sets in main system that require both cleansing and improved entry requirements
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Advanced Excel skills, experience and comfort with Macros, pivot tables, v/xlookup, concatenation, text conversion
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office suite
- Minimum 1st Covid vaccination
- Ability to multi task and work with changing business priorities
- Self management of timetable and adherence to deadlines
- Demonstrates aptitude to troubleshoot issues
- Works effectively in team environment with dependent pressures
- Clarity of communication in setting deliverables
- Attention to detail in follow up
- Focused on change and permanent improvement
- Creates sustainable go forward processes
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 4 Data Analyst, with training in how to:
- Ascertain how data can be used to answer questions and solve problems.
- Gather, inspect, cleanse, transform and model data to identify patterns and trends.
- Present data and produce dashboards and reports to aid visualization and comparison.
- Use advanced theory and diverse techniques to harness greater understanding.
- Inform decision-making and make recommendations using an evidence-based approach.
- Ensure your business processes and procedures are compliant with data protection legislation.
For a full list of programme modules visit: estio.co.uk/courses/data-analyst
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org