Level 4 Data Analyst
Title: Data Analyst Apprentice
Company: Alcium Software
Full Address: Alcium House, 6b Churchill Way, Chapeltown, Sheffield S35 2PY
Weekly Hours Worked: 37.5
Please contact Tom Crossland on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
Alcium Software Limited is a software company specialising in the production and delivery of high quality software and web based solutions. Alcium have produced a number of market leading solutions both in the public and private sector, in addition to undertaking custom development work for clients in a wide variety of industries.
Alcium Software supply Evolutive, the market leading Client Relationship Management (CRM) system for Economic Development and Inward Investment bodies throughout the United Kingdom, as well as Agency Pilot, the UK’s market leading CRM Property Software solution.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Data Analyst Apprentice with Alcium Software, a software company based in Sheffield.
Alcium Software have a new opportunity for a motivated apprentice Data Analyst who will be joining the team at a very exciting time of growth and transition. Alongside gaining the skills you need for your new job role, you’ll be studying towards gaining a Level 4 Data Analyst apprenticeship qualification.
You’ll be supported by your line manager and the wider team at Alcium Software to help support applications and data within the business.
We are friendly, growing company offering the chance to grow and really develop your skills.
As an Apprentice Data Analyst, you’ll will be integral to providing business insight and data solutions. You will be focussed on:
• Interpreting data
• Identifying and migrating data
• Statistical analysis and other analytical techniques
• Tools and techniques for data visualisation
• Making recommendations and optimising processes
• An interest and passion for data and analysis
• Familiarisation with spreadsheet and reporting tools
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Good attention to detail
• Ability to work with others in a team and to ask for help when needed
• Ability to problem solve using logical thinking
• The ability to troubleshoot issues
• 7 GCSEs grades A*- C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and at least a B/6 in Maths)
• 3 A levels, to include at least 1 in Maths, Physics, Chemistry or Economics /Econometrics
• You are a proactive individual and able to use your own initiative to spot and leverage opportunities
• You are very organised
• You are commercially aware
• You have exceptional attention to detail
• You are very Analytical
• You are performance orientated
• You are self-motivated and able to learn individually and as part of the team
• You are creative and not afraid to suggest ideas
• You are a team player who is socially aware
• You are keen to continue learning both within the immediate field and across the whole marketing spectrum
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
Find out more about our Level 4 Data Analyst apprenticeship programme.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com