Level 4 Data Analyst
Weekly Hours Worked 37.5
Please contact Jack on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
DataHawks burst onto the hospitality marketing scene at the end of 2019 and in the 2.5 years since we were founded our core methodologies and data-led products have revolutionised hospitality marketing (and the relationships brands have with their tech partners too).
But we’re just scratching the surface of what we can achieve – so are looking for a brilliant Data Analyst to join our growing business and help propel us to the next stage.
We’re still a really young business, operating in a constantly changing environment so if you’re looking for an established role where every day is pretty much the same, we’re probably not for you at the moment. But if you’re a passionate individual, full of big ideas but able to also jump in and get stuff done and make the role your own you could find yourself progressing and growing with us very quickly.
Our approach combines data analytics and marketing to provide a one stop solution for hospitality and retail clients. The first step is deep diving in a client’s pool of data sources to understand their customers and how they are behaving. Followed by analysing and segmenting them to create strategies that will help deliver strong loyalty in the brand. We then provide a managed CRM service, running the clients email campaigns using the data and insights that we have surfaced in order to deliver high conversion rates and develop a deep and longstanding relationship.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Data Analyst with DataHawks, a Data Led Insights and Marketing business that offers full remote working with occasional full team meetings.
The Data Analyst will assist with most major responsibilities of the Analytics team. This includes the creation of the Marketing Intelligence Report. A report created at the start of a partnership with a client. They will also help with the creation of weekly reporting for clients. There will be several different systems that will need to be learnt to provide ongoing support for our regular clients. There is a great opportunity to unearth and discover opportunities when conducting analysis. Over time the Data Analyst will have autonomy on creation and delivery of projects and workstreams.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- To support the Lead Analyst in their day-to-day responsibilities
- Fulfilling analytical requests from other members of the team/business
- Developing and delivering regular reports
- Support the business with on-going analysis for our regular clients
- Deep diving into data to surface insights
- Exploring data to identify potential opportunities beyond that of the standard reporting
- Streamlining analytical processes, always striving towards automation where possible
- Creating models to help guide strategic business decisions for our clients
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Excellent Microsoft Excel knowledge
- Experience of programming/analytical languages. R/Python/DAX/VBA etc.
- Time Management
- Attention to detail
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 4 Data Analyst, with training in how to:
- Ascertain how data can be used to answer questions and solve problems.
- Gather, inspect, cleanse, transform and model data to identify patterns and trends.
- Present data and produce dashboards and reports to aid visualization and comparison.
- Use advanced theory and diverse techniques to harness greater understanding.
- Inform decision-making and make recommendations using an evidence-based approach.
- Ensure your business processes and procedures are compliant with data protection legislation.
For a full list of programme modules visit: estio.co.uk/courses/data-analyst
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com