Flec/Flexible Lifestyle Employment Company
Level 4 Data Analyst
Company – Flexible Lifestyle Employment Company
Head Office – Waterside Centre, Birmingham Business Park, 4200 Solihull Parkway, Birmingham B37 7YN
Weekly Hours Worked – 40 Hours
Salary between £18,000 and £21,000 per annum dependant on experience
Please contact Jack on email@example.com or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
Flec is a SaaS company helping the many Industries to manage, hire, grow and retain their contingent workers, manage their agencies, and deliver value to agency workers and hirers alike. Here at Flec we have big plans regarding the products and services we are going to be providing to our customers in the coming months and years. Like many businesses, Flec has gone through a transition of change in 2021. To ensure we are setup to successfully deliver upon these ambitious plans, we are looking to recruit several key roles into our business.
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Data Analyst with Flec a Flexible Lifestyle Employment Company based in Birmingham.
You will share a passion for Data and how it can be used to develop Data Driven Businesses, innovative ideas and thrive in an environment that embraces collaboration with clients and internal teams to scope, plan and execute data analyst improvements
The focus of your role will be using “PI” to help clients optimise their business processes, improve operations and drive performance improvement. Own manage and develop our PI data reporting, to design data-driven solutions to our client’s problems and develop propositions for our customers. Areas of expertise will include visual analytics, data operating models.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Build strong and positive relationships with clients at various levels.
- Interpret customer’s requirements and define the most suitable solution for them.
- Enhance the use of Panintelligence software to meet customer requirements.
- Motivated, self-starter, bringing a proactive, can-do attitude to learning and delivery
- Engaging storyteller who can bring to life the value of Analytics, with solid written & oral communication skills
- Comfortable working in stimulating roles and experience working in agile delivery models. You’ll be resilient and have a strong focus on speed and quality of execution
- Ability to apply creative thinking and innovative methods and deliver outstanding work
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- A genuine interest in a career in IT and Data analysis, basic understanding in :
- SQL PL/SQL (Databases Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, IBM, Sybase, MySQL
- think logically, strategically, and tactically to solve complex problems
- A team player,
- Ability to listen,
- Self-motivated, demonstrating an ability to assume responsibility
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 4 Data Analyst, with training in how to:
- Ascertain how data can be used to answer questions and solve problems.
- Gather, inspect, cleanse, transform and model data to identify patterns and trends.
- Present data and produce dashboards and reports to aid visualization and comparison.
- Use advanced theory and diverse techniques to harness greater understanding.
- Inform decision-making and make recommendations using an evidence-based approach.
- Ensure your business processes and procedures are compliant with data protection legislation.
For a full list of programme modules visit: estio.co.uk/courses/data-analyst
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org