Level 4 Cyber Security Technologist
Company – Custodia Technology
Full Address – Springwood House, Booths Park, Knutsford, Cheshire, WA16 8GS
Weekly Hours Worked – 40hrs per week.
Salary – £18,000 PA
Please contact Tom on email@example.com or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
Founded in 2017, Custodia Technology Limited are the leading experts in financial compliance our services ensure that banks and other financial institutions adhere to the many rules and regulations that make up their industry. Custodia provides our customers with the software solutions they need to meet and exceed regulatory standards.
Financial compliance is a necessity as tough rules and sanctions mean that regulatory bodies are now able to request detailed transaction information, such as phone call logs, on demand, with large fines for companies that do not meet these standards.
Our technology allows customers to capture, record, process, analyses, and archive any communications, such as phone calls, Microsoft Teams audio and visual, and Instant Messages to exceed regulatory standards.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for an Apprentice Security Analyst, studying the Level 4 Cyber Security Technologist qualification with Custodia Technology, a Compliance Management Solutions Company based in Knutsford.
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Security Analyst based at our Knutsford Cheshire office due to the rapid growth of Custodia where you will play an active part in the success of the company.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Analysis and investigation of alerts arising from Security Information and Event Management tools.
- Monitor and respond to ‘phishing’ emails.
- Keep up to date with the latest security and technology developments.
- Research/evaluate emerging cyber security threats and ways to manage them.
- Vulnerability management using enterprise tooling.
- General day to day maintenance of the SIEM technology stack, including refinement of rules, alerts and reports.
- Configure logging and monitoring systems.
- Patching and updating systems.
- Performing both internal and external security audits.
- Continuously updating the company’s incident response and disaster recovery plans.
- Verifying the security of third-party vendors and collaborating with them to meet security requirements.
- Review system configuration standards and ensure systems are configured accordingly
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Basic programming skills
- Scripting (Bash, PowerShell)
- Experience with Linux and Windows operating systems
- Knowledge cloud logging tools
- Incident Response
- Network Defence
- NIST CVSS Vulnerabilities and scoring system
- Well organised with ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong understanding and respect for confidentiality.
- Maintains a professional conduct at all times, remaining calm and in control.
- Good time management skills.
- Willingness to develop with continual learning.
- Ability to research information and draw conclusions.
- Logical problem-solving abilities.
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 4 Cyber Security Technologist, with training in how to:
- Discover potential vulnerabilities, threats and hazards in your systems, services and processes.
- Develop security designs and configure, deploy and use appropriate cyber security technology to protect your business.
- Identify, analyse and develop security cases to defend against potential threats.
- Write program code or scripts to meet a given design requirement that improves your cyber security.
- Understand latest attack techniques and recommend ways to defend against them.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org