Level 3 Digital Marketer
Title: Content Writing Apprentice
Company: Ashwood Solicitors
Full Address: 11 Wilmslow Road, Rusholme, Manchester M14 5TB
Weekly Hours Worked: 35 – Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm
Salary: £7,826 with a rise after 1 month
Please contact Tom Crossland on email@example.com or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
Our intention is to provide refreshingly honest, friendly, expert advice to our clients. With a team of experienced solicitors we can provide a range of services tailored to your legal requirements. From our offices in Manchester we act throughout England and Wales. Whether you are a prospective client in Birmingham, Brighton or Bradford (etc) we’ll be delighted to speak to you and offer our services.
At Ashwood Solicitors we offer a wide range of legal services and we have vast experience in dealing with all legal matters, including: Immigration, Personal Injury, Litigation, Family and Housing Law.
We care about our clients and we have established many long-lasting relationships. We are a friendly and approachable law firm and we will go above and beyond, exceeding your expectations and securing the best possible outcome.
If you want justice, we offer a listening ear and we will fight your corner through to the very end in an ethical and professional manner. For quality service, our dedicated professional, experienced team of lawyers are here to ensure peace of mind as you are in safe hands whilst getting exceptional results.
Our training have an exciting opportunity for a digital marketing / content writing apprentice at Ashwood Solicitors, a law firm, based in Manchester.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Write articles around law for our website
- SEO campaigns
- Work on and improve the website as a whole
- Content releases
- To help to upload content and imagery to the firms website and other relevant social media channels such as Facebook, twitter & Instagram
- To help with the organisation of events on and off site to promote the firm, attending where required
- To get involved in planning, creating, running and monitoring multi-channel campaigns to attract and retain potential clients, using own, customer and industry insights where appropriate
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
Skills Required (Social Media Executive Skills and Qualifications):
- Good understanding of marketing & social media through college
- Good spoken and written communication skills (written skills is essential)
- Good organisational skills
- Basic IT skills
- The ability to follow safety and security procedures and put them into effect
- A friendly and confident personality
- Smart appearance
- The ability to stay calm under pressure
- An interest in the work of the organisation (legal)
- The ability to be polite but firm when dealing with difficult, impatient or upset people
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive six weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Business Principles with E-Commerce
- Video & Imaging Software
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org