Level 3 Digital Marketer
Company: Add People
Full Address: 8 Scott Dr, Altrincham, Manchester, WA15 8AB
Weekly Hours Worked: 37.5 p/w
Please contact Lois on email@example.com or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
We’re Add People, a team of digital marketing professionals built to service small to medium-sized businesses.
Established in 2002, we’re now a workforce of over 115 digital marketing professionals who deliver targeted online traffic to more than 3500 clients around the globe.
Our current services include:
- Managed Pay Per Click
- Social Media Marketing
- Organic Search/SEO
- Web Design
Where do you fit in?
Based within our friendly and vibrant office in Altrincham, you will be part of our SEO Team. We are looking for Apprentice Content & Off Page SEO Executive with drive and self motivation, who is passionate about digital marketing and committed to their own self development.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for an Apprentice Content & Off Page SEO Executive with Add People a Internet marketing service in Altrincham
What we want you to bring to the party
We are looking for an Apprentice Content & Off Page SEO Executive with drive and self-motivation, who is passionate about digital marketing and committed to their own self development.
Content in all its forms is the fundamental basis for effective organic marketing campaigns, whether that be an enticing homepage content or an in-depth research piece for a website’s blog. Likewise, effective off-page optimization is critical to achieving prominence for our clients. You will be responsible for building our clients’ digital footprints, from the technical realities of link building through to brand building and traffic generation from outreach and PR-related activities. You will have a creative flare, sharp attention to detail, and demonstrate empathy and knowledge of the different approaches needed for different types of businesses and campaigns
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Building new campaigns within our Google AdWords account.
- Evaluating and reporting performance of all managed campaigns.
- Providing consistent and effective optimisation to maximise ROI.
- Conducting strategized tests and trials to provide additional opportunities.
Conducting competitor research and analysis to improve market and impression share.
- Conducting research into alternative paid search platforms.
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Content creation for different type’s digital media – websites, blogs etc
- Knowledge of off-page SEO and outreach experience preferred.
- Some experience with working with CMS such as WordPress.
- Able to demonstrate fundamental knowledge of and interest in the digital marketing landscape
- Self-starter with a positive attitude
- Customer focused
- Demonstrates attention to detail
- Willing to go the extra mile
- Committed to self-development
- Adaptable and willing to learn
- Work well within a team and independently
- Good communication
- Positive Attitude
- Creative and open minded
Why work for Add People?
- Sociable working hours
- Healthcare scheme
- Contributory pension
- 20 days holiday which increases with service
- Sick pay
- On site bar
- Child care voucher scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Weekly pay
- Subsidised social events
- Regular incentives and rewards
We’re implementing loads of changes, feverishly building and releasing new products, launching in to new territories. It’s an exciting time to join the company!
- We’re listed among New Media’s Top 100 Digital Agencies
- Awarded “One to Watch” accreditation by the Sunday Times Best Companies
- Achieved Investors In People Silver status – Health & Wellbeing award
- We’re an official Google agency partner for pay per click marketing services
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Digital Marketer, with training in how to:
- Source, plan, develop and deploy digital content across a variety of channels including your website and social media.
- Execute multi-channel digital campaigns using online platforms.
- Monitor and evaluate channel and campaign performance using different analytical tools.
- Adopt a test and learn approach to digital marketing activities, making recommendations for improvement.
For a full list of programme modules visit: estio.co.uk/courses/digital-marketer
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org