Evoke Systems Limited
Level 4 IS Business Analyst
Title – Level 4 Business Analyst
Company – Evoke Systems Limited
Full Address – Hethel Engineering Centre, Chapman Way, Hethel, Norfolk, NR14 8FB
Weekly Hours Worked – 37.5
Salary – £16,000 to £18,000
Please contact email@example.com or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
Founded in 2003, Evoke provide trusted, innovative, and scalable software solutions exclusively to the worldwide aviation sector.
With a strong focus on data, Evoke’s industry leading solutions across the web and iPad support their customers with compliance is a heavily regulated industry providing critical analytical insights and streamlining operational efficiencies to drive cost benefits and improve staff satisfaction.
Through unparalleled levels of customer service, Evoke work collaboratively with their customers, developing and sustaining strong, long-term relationships that promote value and excellence in everything they do.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Level 4 Business Analyst with Evoke Aviation Software Solutions, a software solutions supplier for the aviation industry based in Hethel, Norwich.
Evoke Systems are an ambitious and innovative software company who supply specialist software solutions with valuable data analytic capabilities to the aviation industry. This is a very interesting role that would suit an individual with strong analytical and attention to detail skills who enjoys working methodically and thrives on complexity, variety, and autonomy.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Working alongside our customers to understand and evaluate their airline’s training processes and operational requirements.
- Participate in scoping, estimating, and documenting overall requirements.
- Co-ordinate, design, and build airline training processes into electronic data capture forms which will also be used for BI information and analysis.
- Build and configure analytical reports using in-house software and use SQL to validate data.
- Support our customers during implementation and user acceptance testing.
- Identify ways to simplify, improve, and automate processes to add value, validate data, improve efficiency, and enhance customer satisfaction.
- Help to review, plan, test, and implement workstreams to ensure timely delivery of project milestones, providing regular reports and updates to the Senior Project Manager.
- You will develop a comprehensive understanding of our various product suites to enable you to provide advice, technical assistance, and guidance.
- The role will develop over time and therefore you may be asked to undertake additional duties to those above in accordance with your capability and business needs, for which you will be provided support and training.
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Excellent written and verbal English skills.
- Clear communication skills.
- The ability to build collaborative working relationships.
- Interact effectively with colleagues and customers.
- A logical and methodological approach to work and problem solving.
- Strong organisational and administrative skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Diligent and attentive to detail.
- Excellent time and workload management skills.
- Knowledge and experience of data querying and analysis.
- Knowledge and experience of SQL and database structures.
- Interest in aviation.
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive technical training online. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 4 IS Business Analyst Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Business Analysis Foundation
- Business Analysis Practice
- Business Analysis Process Modelling
- Business Analysis Requirements Engineering
- UAT and Data Modelling
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination to receive a professional certificate.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org