Level 4 IS Business Analyst
Business Analyst Apprentice
Holiday House, Ingram Street, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS11 9AW
£16,000 per annum
Please submit your application via; https://www.jet2careers.com/career-search?id=1824454
As the UK’s second-largest holiday operator, Jet2holidays’ ATOL-protected package holidays and city breaks are more popular than ever! Over five million happy holidaymakers have enjoyed our 1,000s of 2 to 5-star hotels, along with return flights, transfers and a huge 22kg baggage allowance. At Jet2holidays, we’re all about great value AND great choice. We bring you over 60 sun and city holiday destinations across Europe, the Mediterranean, the Canaries and beyond
Jet2.com is the UK’s third largest airline, flying from ten UK airports to more than 60 destinations across Europe and beyond. Since our first flight in 2003, we’ve grown our fleet and taken delivery of 34 brand-new Boeing 737-800NG aircraft. We’ve also sold more than 96 million seats! What’s more, we offer low cost flights with high class service – this is just part of the reason why we’ve won so many awards over the years!
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for three new Business Analyst apprentices with Jet2 Plc, an Aviation company based in Leeds.
Jet2.com and Jet2Holidays are looking for three Business Analyst Apprentices to join the E-Commerce Business Analysis function.
You will be enrolled onto the IS (Information Systems) Business Analysis Level 4 Apprenticeship which runs for between 15 and 20 months. Upon successful completion there will be opportunities to progress to the role of Junior Business Analyst within E-Commerce.
Through the Apprenticeship, on the job learning, and mentor support this is fantastic opportunity to learn the skills to take ideas and concepts through the software development lifecycle to delivery. As a member of the Business Analyst team your role will be to act as a conduit between our business stakeholders and technical teams. Identifying problems and opportunities and facilitating the required changes to our E-Commerce platforms to ensure we consistently exceed our customers’ expectations.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- An analytical mind with a keen eye for detail
- Problem solver with the ability to use your own judgment to find the best solutions
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A team player, working together to support your own professional development and the success of Projects
- Keen to develop your knowledge and grow your skills, making the most of the formal training and support from within the team
- Robust numerical and data analysis skills
- An effective and enthusiastic communicator
- You will have a demonstrable passion for all things digital
- GCSE Maths and English (or equivalent) at grade A-C (9-4)
- Strong IT skills
- You must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level in a similar subject
This is a great opportunity to be part of an exciting forward-thinking business. We operate scheduled leisure flights to holiday destinations in the Mediterranean, the Canary Islands and to European Leisure Cities from our 10 UK bases.
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive technical training online. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 4 IS Business Analyst Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Business Analysis Foundation
- Business Analysis Practice
- Business Analysis Process Modelling
- Business Analysis Requirements Engineering
- UAT and Data Modelling
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination to receive a professional certificate.
To apply for this job please visit jet2careers.com.