Level 4 Business Analyst
Company – Custodia Technology
Full Address – Springwood House, Booths Park, Knutsford, Cheshire, WA16 8GS
Weekly Hours Worked – 08:00-16:00 Mon-Fri (Flexi hours available
Salary – £18,000 PA
Please contact Steph on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
Founded in 2017, Custodia Technology Limited are the leading experts in financial compliance – our services ensure that banks and other financial institutions adhere to the many rules and regulations that make up their industry. Custodia provides our customers with the software solutions they need to meet and exceed regulatory standards.
Financial compliance is a necessity as tough rules and sanctions mean that regulatory bodies are now able to request detailed transaction information, such as phone call logs, on demand, with large fines for companies that do not meet these standards.
Our technology allows customers to capture, record, process, analyses, and archive any communications, such as phone calls, Microsoft Teams audio and visual, and Instant Messages to exceed regulatory standards.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for an Apprentice Business Analyst with Custodia Technology, a Compliance Management Solutions Company based in Knutsford.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Gather Business Requirements User Stories
- Carry out Business process mapping, re-engineering & process analysis & suggest optimizations.
- Must gain a good understanding of Infrastructure & able to device best suited solutions for each business problems.
- Create Test Scenarios for UAT PRD
- Review of testing approach & material to ensure business requirements are met.
- Perform configuration per the design documents.
- Unit test & review objects developed from functional specifications.
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Excellent Communication Skills & Professional Fluency in Spoken and Written English
- Attention to details & perfectionism at Business requirement gathering.
- Basic IT knowledge in Software tools, IT Networking, Databases, etc.
- Understanding of Application Architecture, Software Development Life Cycles & the contribution of a Business Analyst to all the steps of SDLC
- Excellent documentation skills, experienced in documenting large Scale projects, preferably End to End Application Development Projects
- Conduct yourself appropriately for working in business environment with respect for your colleagues and managers.
- Be industrious and have a good work ethic
- Have good communications skills both written and verbally
- Want to learn and develop yourself
- Enthusiastic and driven with a desire to succeed and to help others to succeed.
- Willingness to learn through independent study and listening to experienced personnel carrying out a similar role.
- Situationally aware – notice differences and issues as they arise, resolve quickly or escalate when appropriate.
Benefits of working at Custodia Technology:
- Free on-site car parking
- 2 cafés
- Amazing office location with beautiful grounds
- 25 days holiday per year
- Gaining a unique technical skill set
- Internal promotions
- Flexible hours
- Development opportunities
- Fast growing organisation
- Multi-cultural international team
- Customer base is globally renowned banking clientele
- Travel to New York
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 4 Business Analyst, with training in how to:
- Investigate the wants, needs, problems and opportunities for your business.
- Analyse performance of your processes and suggest recommendations for improvement.
- Identify your data requirements to improve your business.
- Create data models to illustrate how your data is represented within your business systems.
- Asses costs, benefits and impacts of suggested changes to your business.
For a full list of programme modules visit: estio.co.uk/courses/business-analyst
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com