Level 4 Software Developer (Web)
Apprentice Software Developer
Company: Lawrence Davis
Full Address: Chimney’s House, Warner Street, Hanley, Stoke-on-Trent ST1 3DH
Salary: 14,000 per year
Please contact email@example.com or call 01133500333
About the company:
Lawrence Davis are an established Design and Digital agency based in Staffordshire, They have been working with a variable client base for over 30 years and provide a full creative and design experience.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting job opportunity for an aspiring web design Software Developer apprentice with creative agency Lawrence Davis based in Stoke On Trent.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Develop ability to work on CMS built websites
- Develop an ability to work with CSS, HTML
- Work with the team in place with knowledge of server management
- Worth with the team about installing new plugins and applying updates to website
- Develop an ability to use Themify to build websites using best practise
- Develop an knowledge of pagespeed software and the application within web development
- Support the development and design team
Desired Skills and qualities:
An enuthiasm and ability to want to learn about how websites work, function and develop the best UX and UI experience. You must have an understanding of WordPress and have a quick and enthuasic need to learn and develop.
The applicant will have an opportunity to work and lean from an experience team but must have a basic grounding and knowledge.
- Ability to contribute new fresh ideas
- Hardworking and keen to learn
- Smart and presentable
- Motivated and focused
- Be willing to work collaboratively
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work towards deadlines and prioritise workload
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C or equivalent (including English and Maths)
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive six weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Progress Management Coordinator who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 4 Software Development Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Introduction to Software Development & C#
- Software Development Methodologies
- Software Development Essentials
- Developing Software using SQL
- Software Languages
- Programming Skills
- MTA Introduction into programming using Java
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org