Level 3 Digital Marketer
Title: Apprentice Digital Marketer/Web Designer
Company: Style Matters
Full Address: Pickmere Ln, Pickmere, Knutsford WA16 0JJ
Weekly Hours worked: 35 hours per week
Salary: 12-14k Dependant on experience
Please contact Tom Crossland on email@example.com or call 01133 500 333
Style Matters is currently looking for a Digital Marketing/Web Design Apprentice based in Knutsford.
You must have your own transport as there is no public transport to this location!
Style Matters is a rapidly growing bespoke furniture manufacturer in the hospitality industry based in Knutsford, Cheshire www.stylematters.co.uk . We employ and work with a high standard of interior, architectural and furniture designers and have an exceptional group of selected partners who work with them, bringing a wealth of knowledge & creativity ensuring each project remains the forefront of today.
We have a brilliant opportunity for a Digital Marketing/Web Design Apprentice to join us and work at one of the finest furniture manufacturers in the country. Renowned for exceptional designs across all our furniture, the right person will get the opportunity to work alongside a bunch of talented professionals, become an essential member of the team, and gain experience working in all areas of the business.
The ideal candidate for this role will have a strong work ethic, able to pick up new knowledge and skills very quickly, a can-do attitude and show a willingness to work as part of a team. We are looking for an individual to help drive our website, develop our SEO and promote the company through marketing campaigns with successful deliveries, in-line with wider marketing plans alongside the internal marketing team.
To carry out these duties, you need the following:
• Strong written and verbal communication skills – (GCSE in Maths and English Grades A-C).
• Confidence to deal with new challenges.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Self-directed and motivated.
• Strong work ethic.
• Flexible and responsive.
• A strategic and analytical approach.
• Initiative and problem-solving skills.
• Customer service/listening skills.
• Positive attitude and a commitment to being part of a passionate start-up team
• Work alongside our talented in-house Marketing Department to collate and input content onto the website.
• Show your eagle-eyed attention to detail by gathering the correct product information for the website.
• Help us design, build, populate and maintain our website
• The ability to work with content management systems such as Shopify, Joomla! and WordPress.
• Designing, building, administrating, managing website
• An eye for design and making a website or other online interface look and function well
• The ability to design and add to our existing website as well as build a new one.
• Implement and manage marketing campaigns with successful deliveries.
• Ability to jump onto the design of email campaigns and press adverts using Adobe Creative Suite if asked.
• Design and keeping up to date signage, branding, business cards, signatures, e-shot mailers, company profiles/brochures and presentations.
• Identifying new trends in digital marketing, evaluating the new technologies and ensuring the company is at the forefront of industry developments.
• In-house and on-site photography (for web updates, in-house library, for social media, press releases, blog posts and general use.
• Edit photography when needed
• Managing the company’s social media content, ensuring a broad range of themes are followed on: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linked In and Pinterest.
• Confidence in contacting clients regarding potential marketing campaigns.
• Daily communication with sales reading jobs on the horizon.
• Liaising with suppliers and factory managers for costings and relevant information.
• Basic knowledge of WordPress is preferable, though not a must.
• Proficient in Word and Excel.
• Good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, including InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects.
Training to be provided:
Find out more about our Level 3 Digital Marketer apprenticeship programme.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org